ive been spoilt to death!

i got;

2 hats scarves and goves sets
loads of lovely clothes
2sets of underwear
jarmies and nighties
slippers and slipper boots and slipper socks
loads of make up
false eyelashes set (the girls aloud one)
bump its ( hair stuff)
white gold bracelet
loads of bath stuff
lush hatbox full of stuff <3
loads of costume jewellery
a silver chain that says I love you
vivienne westwood earrings and necklace
5big bottles of perfume
pandora bracelet and charms
a huge stocking of sweets and chocolates
jewellery box
pauls boutique bag
3other bags
money
gorgeous high heels

and ive still got loads to come tomora :) x

A new bed(we've had it for a couple months though) one of them huge soap&glory boxes, michael macintyre DVD, russel howard DVD, money, the true blood sookie stackhouse book set, team edward and team jacob tshirts, MIL's traditional stocking:orange, apple, £1, pen & diary, chocolate. Some strange gadget called a powerball which is supposed to help with my carpel tunnel syndrome :shrug:

My engagement ring <3 <3
Armani Diamonds perfume gift set
New DS game
Thorntons chocolates
A chocolate bath set
Dexter on DVD
2 Me To You Bears
2 Pairs of PJ's
Slipper socks
A book
A Pandora bracelet & charms
Calander
New blankie for snuggling on the sofa
Ghost perfume
Just Pink "next" perfume
Slippers
Baileys Chocolates
Tin of Roses
Amor Amor perfume
FCUK Set
A dress
Anddddd money :D
x

My girlfriend's parents got me this mirror, which I thought was really sweet and I wasn't even expecting a present at all...

https://www.thepaintedbird.co.uk/mosaic-mirror-small-600-p.asp

They have the bigger version hanging in their dining room and I always admire it

Somebody please tell me im not the only one who didnt get anything :rofl: thats depressing

This is what I got off:

OH: Blackberry Curve, Phone cover, Harry Potter DVD's 1-6, 2 Tickets for X Factor, shoes, jumper dress, Haribo sweeties.

Hallie: Vivienne Westwood Wallet (I.O.U promise til it's back in stock)

Mum & Stepdad: Vivienne Westwood Earrings, Ted Baker Watch, Victor & Rolf Flower bomb perfume, Digital Camera, River Island Bag.

OHs Sister: :cloud9: She said she will pay for 2 flights, a weekend in a hotel and will babysit as we deserve a break :cloud9:

Then I got

St Tropez gift set
3xPJs
2xSocks
Soap & Glory weekend bag full of goodies
Fiorelli make up bag
Dress
2xSlippers
Vera Wang perfume set
£70

& I havent saw my Dad yet.

I'm happy :)

I got more than I expected this year :)

From OH -
Canon 450D SLR Camera with Lens Kit

Mum -
Pjs
Socks
Ju Ju Be Changing Bag

Stepdad -
Hummingbird Bakery Recipe Book

MIL -
Nivea Set
Laura Ashley jumper dress and necklace
Oil Burner
Salad Bowl
Mug Set
Bits and pieces like nail files, socks, pedicure set etc

Me 2 You Jammies
Eeyore jammies
Me 2 You Slippers
2 Lee Stafford hair sets
Tony and guy hair set with handbag
Lee Stafford Perfume set
Mingles
Paul boutique bag
Thomas Sabo bracelet
£80 pounds
Dressing gown
Make up
Angle Perfume
Celine Dion Perfume
So kiss me set
A new top
Uggs

Thats all i can think of :dohh: lol :blush:

Forgot to add :blush: And a 32inch tv :cloud9:

Ooooooh I got:
pyjamas
a new camera!!
kelly brook perfume set
soap and glory hat box thing:haha:
ghost sweetheart perfume
other perfume which i've forgotten the name of:blush:
couple of books
whsmith voucher
2 tops
underwear!
new shoes
lots and lots of socks!:haha: but i REALLY needed them!
sanctuary gift box
ted baker set
a lot of sweets...i now feel physically sick:haha:
nail varnish
make up
a bracelet:flower:
and £450!!!:happydance:

now i feel spoiled...but that was from a LOT of people and I spent £350 on their presents so they nearly paid for their own stuff!:haha:

:hugs: Serina,sorry your OH didnt get you anything,I hope he pulls his weight with the LO's ,cooking and cleaning for the next few days at least.

Sounds like everyone did really well and got spoilt!I got 3 x Perfumes,clothes (which I chose majority of but mum still wanted to wrap them all up lol),3 pairs of jammies,a reallllly soft dressing gown,slippers,some nice underwear,socks,make up,make up bag,some gorgeous earrings,alarm clock :-/ lol,some bits of fashion jewellery,and just other little bits and bobs really also money - which im going to get some new Pandora charms with :) .

From my parents:
*three pairs of pajama bottoms & 1 pajama top
*chenille socks
*Gap Dream perfume and Gap Dream More body spray
*Run-DMC hooded sweatshirt :haha:
*2 packs of underwear
*2 shirts

DH bought me make-up last month as a Christmas gift (as in, I ordered it with his money lol), but he says he's getting me something else as well, dunno what it is yet!

Also got:
*pajamas from aunt & uncle
*pajamas from other aunt & uncle
*pajamas with sleep mask from Grandma (it was a very pajamas year! lol)
*ornament set from other aunt
*$50 from grandparents
*clothes & plush rabbit for baby
*$1000 check from DH's parents! :shock: (For me and DH)

I got the whole range of MAC makeup brushes for pro's. They are very expensive so I'm happy about that. I'm planning on going for training to be a MAC pro makeup artist,so this gift is great from my DH.
My SIL gave me lotions again.
My MIL gave me a bathrobe again.

I bet loads of people got the Soap&Glory Hatbox this year thanks to Boots' offer of the week ;-)

Amy Lea, what is in the Soap&Glory weekend bag? I got 3 diff. bags in the Boots Christmas 50% off sale but didn't see the weekend bag

I got some lovely pressies, including my engagement ring, straighteners from my mum, looooooads of cookbooks and bun baking books (I think people are trying to tell me something!) and a teapot :) I think I'm now officially old that I got excited about receiving a teapot for christmas!

WHat I'm very pee-ed off at though is that I always put loads of effort into buying presents for OH and family. I like choosing stuff that is very personal to them etc, and start months in advance. Got my sister loads of little amazing pressents that I knew she would love so much and labelled them from LO/the dog.

In return, she gave me a Boots voucher.

A frickin boots voucher! She works beside boots ffs! She said that she didn't have time to go looking for a present because her new boyfriend came into town...the same boyfriend she spent lots of time and effort picking out presents for. ARGH!

I know that its not the present, but the thought that counts. BUt that is no thought. She can be such a selfish person..and everytime I think shes become less selfish, she does something that knocks my opinion again :(

From OH: A set of adjustable bowflex dumbells (I am a fitness nut)
From mom: A set of silicon bakeware
From family: An Olympics onesie for the baby (we live in Vancouver) and $60 US cash (to use on our upcoming trip to the states)

Yay :)

OH and I got each other presents months ago. I got him a video camera for once LO makes his arrival and he ordered my glider and ottoman for the baby's room and is paying for my 3d/4d u/s (we didn't think we would be able to afford one!).

Buuut, as Christmas came, he decided he had to get something else so he got me (don't laugh, I'm a geek!) the Star Trek Voyager Companion book, the Star Trek Encyclopedia, New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (I lost my copy a long time ago, so this was kind of a joke gift too), and Planet Earth on blu-ray. All perfect and perfectly well thought out gifts. I was over the moon!

I got...

*A new laptop
*All the Charlaine Harris sookie stackhouse novels
*DVD's, CD's
*Lots and lots of chocolate
*The usual, socks, knickers, money, bath stuff

:)

We went shopping today as OH wanted to get himself some new clothes and ended up in Currys (he loves looking at the surround sound systems lol) and I was mooching round the laptops and he told me to treat myself to one. So I did:happydance:

Xmas pressie to myself lol

OH & I got a Nintendo Wii together and an extra controller

OH/Elyse got me: perfume, a DKNY watch and a Guess purse

Also got TONS of Hello Kitty stuff :cloud9:... tree ornaments, towels, face cloths, pillow/plushie, ++ I forget

Camera & 8gb mem card
Crock pot
Cook books
Clothes
Scarf
Some Christmas decorations for my own place
$$

Now OH & I are thinking of getting a lap top or a trip in January :lol:
And I may buy myself a Blackberry w/ some of my money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts