what did you do differently the month you got BFP

mrav1

Mom and expecting..
Reaction score
All lucky ladies- pls help!!!!!!!! Pls can you let us all TTCiers know about things you did different from other months when you got your BFP?

Many thanks in advance.

x

This is my 1st cycle TTC but just wanted to say what an interesting question! :)

it is..... alot of women have told me that thye stopped TTC and just had sex when they wanted to!

with my 1st the month i got my :bfp: i had a busy calender shows to watch at the theatre which friends were staring in functions to attend, i was awaiting my diploma results and completely forgot i was ttc. and i got caught.
with my 2nd i picked a bug up from work and was ill for a month it took me a while recover so hardly DTD and forgot about ttc and i got caught again

yeah forgetting about it seems to be the secret,i got pregnant on my son using a relaxed approach :baby:

Well lots of ladies including myself have DTD EOD and got pg. You don't have to DTD everyday just within your fertile window. Keep in mind that you only have 20% chance of getting pg every month. Don't let TTC control you life. Enjoy life with you OH (or at least try) Good Luck and FXD!

Well lots of ladies including myself have DTD EOD and got pg. You don't have to DTD everyday just within your fertile window. Keep in mind that you only have 20% chance of getting pg every month. Don't let TTC control you life. Enjoy life with you OH (or at least try) Good Luck and FXD!

Thanks for your reply- pls cna you tell me what is EOD?

I did absolutely nothing different - didn't 'relax' more, didn't stop trying, in fact did nothing different from the previous 2 months....which was to follow the advise of my CBFM to know when my peak days were then make sure I had sex both of thoes days and on the 2 high days before.

You'll always find people who did something different the month they conceived, but my hunch is there are just as many of us who did pretty much what we've been doing all along, and just happened to get lucky this time

EOD - Every other day

Thanks for your reply- pls cna you tell me what is EOD?

Your welcome Every Other Day. LOL you'll get the hang of all the acronyms soon. Good Luck!

Thanks hun- I should follow your advice from next month!

i just stopped thinking about becoming pregnant.. and im sure i got caught on my boyfriend birthday if so i was very drunk. haha so get drunk and dont think about it! xx

It was 3rd month lucky for us this time.

The first couple times we did the deed on days 10,12,14,16.....but the 3rd month we did it days 10,12,13,14 so without that day off in the middle seemed to work for us

good luck x:flower:

I relaxed. It was our 8th cycle of trying and it was going to be our last cycle trying for a few months (any later would have put me due around the holidays and I didn't want that). I had resigned myself to never getting pg so I didn't do opks (although I was still temping) or obsess about it. I went out and bought a bunch of new clothes for school and just kinda forgot about ttc. We bd when we wanted to, which just happened to be the day before and the day after O. Oh, and DH was on antibiotics for a small infection that was affecting his spermies' motility. Less than a month on the drugs and I was pg! GL and baby dust!!!

used preseed! may have been our month anyway, but it was the first (and only!) month we used it.

We did a couple of things differently. I had been using a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor for a number of months, which indicates when you are likely to ovulate by displaying a low, high or peak, but REALLY made sure that we strumped away on the days LEADING UP to ovulation. I think in previous months I had a tendency to shout "action stations" just when I saw the peak sign, rather than before, when in actual fact this was probably not covering all bases!

Soooooooo, the main thing we did differently this time was...um....:blush:.. strumping on the sofa in our bedroom with me lying facing backwards on the sofa with my head almost hanging off the sofa and my feet up in the air, with OH on top of me. When he ejected his, um, man liquid it seemed more powerful than normal and it helped that gravity was on our side. In fact, when people talk about keeping soup in the bowl, not a drop of soup came out of the bowl at all! It just shot up there and never came back! Another thing that we did this month was for me to experience an orgasm just after he had done his stuff. I'm convinced this might have been what helped propel his swimmers up to where they should be!

We carried out this new "technique" two or three times leading up to and around ovulation. I heartily recommend it!

We did a couple of things differently. I had been using a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor for a number of months, which indicates when you are likely to ovulate by displaying a low, high or peak, but REALLY made sure that we strumped away on the days LEADING UP to ovulation. I think in previous months I had a tendency to shout "action stations" just when I saw the peak sign, rather than before, when in actual fact this was probably not covering all bases!

Soooooooo, the main thing we did differently this time was...um....:blush:.. strumping on the sofa in our bedroom with me lying facing backwards on the sofa with my head almost hanging off the sofa and my feet up in the air, with OH on top of me. When he ejected his, um, man liquid it seemed more powerful than normal and it helped that gravity was on our side. In fact, when people talk about keeping soup in the bowl, not a drop of soup came out of the bowl at all! It just shot up there and never came back! Another thing that we did this month was for me to experience an orgasm just after he had done his stuff. I'm convinced this might have been what helped propel his swimmers up to where they should be!

We carried out this new "technique" two or three times leading up to and around ovulation. I heartily recommend it!

Sound like you had fun too! I am going to remember all these tips for next month- thank you for sharing.

x

preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant that mimics EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->