What did you do differently?

Waiting2BAMum

Reaction score
I am sooo desperate to see a BFP it's pathetic you guys. I was wondering if anyone of you ladies who were blessed to have a BFP after ttc for a while would share what you did differently in the month that you conceived or the one symptom that instantly told you that you were pregnant. Whether it be how you timed it or what you did after or maybe even during. im tired of seeing BFNs ! and i know my DF is stressing about it too. He's wants to be a dad so bad.:cry::cry::cry:::-(

I did intensive cycle monitoring the month I conceived my daughter - besides the usual acupuncture, and bbt charting and ovulation tests in October 2012 (when I conceived) I did loooooots of bloodwork... I did the day 5, 7, 10 panel (LH, FSH, Progesterone etc.), then I did day 14 Progesterone and LH which were low so no ovulation, then repeated both tests days 15-18, day 18 LH was very high so we had sex a few times that day (sorry TMI), then I did day 21 progesterone, then day 23 progesterone and it went up, then days 24-29 daily progesterone levels and they kept going up so doctor ordered a HCG on day 30 and it was 3 :) Which means that we literally caught the day I became pregnant!!!!! :) We repeated the hcg in 2 weeks and every week for another 4 weeks to make sure everything was ok, then ultrasound at 6 weeks we actually got to see her little heart beating!!!!! My arms were black and blue from all the needles, but it was worth it!!!! I really hope it happens for you!!!!!

After 9months ttc we just gave up, no more testing no more talking about baby. We were planning on travelling Europe during the summer enjoying our friends weddings. First wedding 38dpo we got pregnant.
We had to stop focusing it was driving us crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->