What did you do to increase dh sperm count?

Melts

Reaction score
We just recently found out that my husband only has a count of 8000. After finding that out I just gave up on everything that we had been doing because it felt like there was no point, but now I am determined to increase his count. I would love to hear your stories.

I dont know my DHs count so I dont know if this worked, but when we were ttc DD I got DH to take maca and zinc, wear lose cotton boxers and we used preseed. good luck! X

Oh yeah, I also know someone with a low count who is exercising more, cutting out booze, caffeine and generally eating more healthily.

My husband cut out all caffeine and alcohol about a year ago. Right now he is taking:
Maca
Tribulus
L-carnitine
Acetly l-carnitine
Multivitamin plus extra vitamin c and e and extra zinc
And he is eating goji berries
He is also starting to workout again and drinking more water.
So we will see in about six months he is hopefully going to get another SA done.
I have tried preseed before but I was considering trying it again.

Vitamin c 2000mg and vitamin e 400mg daily have been proven to increase count, motility and morphology by over 100 % within 3 months :)

I did not know that much vitamin c.

This is good stuff! I don't know the sperm count but since we haven't had much luck and a recent early miscarriage, I figured looking into products to increase sperm count may help. I'm 1dpo today so hopefully I'll get my bfp in 13 days and not need it! Lol he's currently taking 25mlgs of zinc/day and I'm taking prenatal vitamins, mucus relief (expectorant), and pre-seed as I rarely get EWCM. And you can't forget to eat healthy, this helps egg health, sperm health, and can increase fertile CM, and just healthy all the way around! I'm new to this site, sry for the long msg! Lol. I have been actively ttc for 5months now and not not trying for about 9months. Its so encouraging seeing all the success stories as I was starting to lose hope. I have a good feeling for this month! Fingers crossed & baby dust to all! We all deserve it! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->