What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS1 has just been decorating a paper Christmas tree with paint and glitter-it was very messy!

swapped xmas pressies with my friend and went to town to get some of my christmas pressies from OH xx

Got LO's present from DH's aunt and put it under the tree :)

Got Christmas presents from some family members :)

Now I am going out to deliver ours to family and friends xx

im making some christmas cupcakes to take into work in the morning so we can scoff while we swap our secret santas!!!

were off to see the reindeer parade in about half an hour, then when we are back going to deliver xmas cards to the little old ladies over the road ive made thm a mini xmas cake too! (a thanks to them for constantly taking in my parcels!)

went to our Christmas gala at gullivers land! it was actually amazing xxxxx can't recommend it enough x

im making some christmas cupcakes to take into work in the morning so we can scoff while we swap our secret santas!!!

were off to see the reindeer parade in about half an hour, then when we are back going to deliver xmas cards to the little old ladies over the road ive made thm a mini xmas cake too! (a thanks to them for constantly taking in my parcels!)

Sounds yummy!

I finished all my christmas shopping (just had my grandads pressie left to get) and made our nut roast for christmas day xx

Today I wrapped presents, made mince pies and bought 3more presents argh how many more times will I say I'm done then still buy more

Watched the Michael Buble Christmas special from last year :blush:

Fell out with mil over Christmas! Happens every year lmao

delivered some presents and cards and the kids and dh decorated the ginger bread house

Rory opened his presents from my MIL and FIL. They got him some cute jumpers, a Happy Land bus, and a wooden activity cube which I asked them to get. He has been playing with the bus all day, he's obsessed!

I am wearing my red tartan Christmas pyjamas, and have spent the day eating biscuits and watching Christmas films :blush:

Oh, and I dressed the cat up in my Christmas tea cosy :haha:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/DSC03872_zps0e5d232f.jpg

Rory opened his presents from my MIL and FIL. They got him some cute jumpers, a Happy Land bus, and a wooden activity cube which I asked them to get. He has been playing with the bus all day, he's obsessed!

I am wearing my red tartan Christmas pyjamas, and have spent the day eating biscuits and watching Christmas films :blush:

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/DSC03872_zps0e5d232f.jpg

Cute kitty :D

Cute! Bet the cat wasn't impressed :haha:

He loved it actually! Was nice and cosy. Poor Godzila, he puts up with a lot in this house :haha:

Last night i wrapped most of LOs presents when he was in bed. And we went to look at a house that was head to toe in decorations!! I dont envy their electric bill at christmas :lol:

I have wrapped some of the girls prezzies and delivered cards and some presents :happydance: x

Made the list for saturday when we go and do our last food shop of 2012 from asda xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"