What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I did my sister's Christmas shopping for her! She has been in bed for a week with vertigo, and hadn't done it yet, so I did my own shopping nice and early so I wouldn't have to go to town last minute, then had to do it anyway :dohh:

Got the last bits for our cakes... Replaced all the goodies that we ate oops lol and got the last two gifts for hubby :) just veg at the market and collection of the meat Sunday :) getting close girls xxxxx

Yesterday we finished the last of our Christmas shopping-anything we have missed now is tough lol

well yesterday I had a celtic christmas music fest, and I made some of my Christmas story bracelets
https://www.beadsbydesign.co.uk/siteimages/27/3/9/273939/2602291/f_1863286.jpg
and painted some navivity decrations
https://www.beadsbydesign.co.uk/siteimages/27/3/9/273939/2602291/f_2251015.jpg

Today is rag wreath day (after a healthy dose of mum taxi)
Those are really cool! :thumbup:

Me and DD met up with one of her little friends at the jumping jacks xmas party for 1-4s, it was fun! She loved having a dance and feeling the fake snow :happydance:

Baking a lovely ham, stuffed baked potatoes, veggies etc... and having Marks dad, step-mum, step-sister, sister and brother in law over (and their kids) for dinner. It smells so good! I have the potatoes baking in with the ham. I made my dry rub of quite a few spices and brown sugar, and now put some real maple syrup on it.

Baking a lovely ham, stuffed baked potatoes, veggies etc... and having Marks dad, step-mum, step-sister, sister and brother in law over (and their kids) for dinner. It smells so good! I have the potatoes baking in with the ham. I made my dry rub of quite a few spices and brown sugar, and now put some real maple syrup on it.

You're making me hungry!

So far I've been cleaning to get ready for our supper tomorrow night!

Well we got to open our gifts from my brother early..... Currently I am in a lush bath.... Ahhhhh fantastic. Got the veg off to have dinner at my mum house tomorrow... And get my hair did! Oh and the meat.... God its expensive but its worth it ;)

Went and bought the turkey, potatoes and rest of the food I needed then I've just wrapped LO's last present & OH's presents

Painted glass christmas bulbs with my sister for our tree :happydance:

Yesterday i done a few more bits of wrapping, gave and recieved some presents!
Today we are out delivering some presents, finish tidying the house and Bobby will have his christmas eve bag :)

I am cooking my pot roast atm and this will save me time tomorrow as i will just slice it up finely tomorrow and put in hot gravy then serve up. Will also be cooking my sprouts so they are ready to be fried tomorrow in garlic and olive oil yum!! Means all i need to do is the roast potatoes tomorrow and prepare a salad for those that dont like sprouts.

Done a Christmas Hoover so the house is clean. Got some presents ready for tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"