what did you use this cycle?

gueyilla1985

Reaction score
What did you take this cycle?
i took soy isoflaves. but i think im gonna do more next cycle if i dont get my :bfp: this time

I used preseed, instead cups, prenatal vitamins, grape seed extract, mucinex, vitamin c, and evening primrose oil. I think my chart looks very promising this cycle, but we both know it can go either way. lol. I don't try to look too deeply into things anymore until I see that :bfp:. I tried soy last month and it didn't do anything for me which is ok. It just doesn't work for some people. I hope it works for you. Lots of :dust: Good luck to you!

Im the same way. i feel and see signs in my body all the time. but i think i need to take it easy. im gonna try other things next cycle if their is one lol

Well we really went for it this cycle, we did the following;

*Pre-natal vitamins
*1000mg EPO up until ovulation
*Daily glass of pineapple juice
*Daily glass of grapefruit juice
*Increased fluids
*Exercising 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes
*Sex every other day from CD8 and then day before and day of ovulation and once more two days after ovulation for good luck :haha:

Phew I am really hoping we get that :bfp: as it is my first normal cycle since our loss.

^ Im sorry about your loss. I lost my baby boy 6 months ago and i still feel it like it was that day. I hope we all get our :bfp: this month. Im testing 4 feb. ive been spotting for a couple of days now not getting havier just a little lighted. but anyways good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->