What did your elf do today?

Ooh love this thread!
We have set out the door and sprinkled our glitter!

Oh no I nearly forgot. Girls off to bed soon.

Tonight he will just being the advent bag and notice board 'we're back'. The girls haven't even mentioned it this year

Oh no, I just posted about this, I even looked to make sure no one had beat me to it. Oops. Here's mine. He's called Cookie

Screenshot_20191130-212409_Gallery.jpg

Our two elves, Evie and her brother Evan have arrived this evening with the girls calendars.

I brought ours down from storage today and hid him and dd's advent calendar in the bathroom closet. I still need to write a short note, and I'll probably just sit the elf and advent under the Christmas tree after dd goes to bed. DD has been counting down the days until he comes, and she's talked about him all day. At 10 this morning, she was already asking me how many hours until bed time bc she's so exited for Fred (our elf) to come.

It's almost time here for Alex and his new wife Holly to show up, my 6 yr old ask me today if Alex is coming soon, I said I don't know, I hope not. So I think she will be surprised in the morning lol

He will be in his usual spot, I will take a pic and upload it in the morning

Ours have arrived. Bringing new duvet covers, advents, a book and activity book. Can’t wait to sort their bedding out once I’m actually feeling awake kids woke me up before 7am wanting to go down. Good thing about the elf I rarely sleep in in December haha!

Slight disaster with big ones advent. It had got squished in the bag and quite a few of the chocolates were not where they should be had to take it apart put them back and tape it back up. Littlests seems to be okay so far.

Ooo fab love this thread especially for ideas !

Ours will arrive later in the 1 December box ! I wrapped it last night in brown craft paper and put special delivery from Santa !

kstSN2d.jpg

All ready for day 2. I forgot already! Went up to bed and had a quick flick through Facebook and someone else had posted pictures of their elf and it reminded me! Can't believe I forgot on the second night of doing it

Screenshot_20191201-222227_Gallery.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one that forgot :haha:
And on day 2... :dohh:

Ours is watching the ipad today... tired parents = lazy ideas :haha:

He was £2 in the pound shop, I wanted something a little different from the traditional one.
I intended to set him up reading to a bunch of toys but as I forgot I just grabbed the nearest book and nearest 2 toys and went with it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->