• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what did your LO weigh at 30ish weeks? and what did they mesure?

17mummytobee

pregnant-2nd trimester.
Reaction score
Had an emergancy growth scan and everything is perfect :)

Here's his mesurments :)
BPD: 75.3mm
OFD: 96.4mm
HC: 269.7mm
AC:264.5mm
FL: 56.7mm
Fetal weight: 1524g or 3lb 6oz giving todays weight as an estimated birth weight of 7lb 6oz
In ten weeks he's gained 2lb 8oz :cloud9:

Wow, don't have all those measurements but I wish I was given them too!
Sadly I don't have the length measurement from the 30 week 3 day scan because we forgot to write down what the doctor said. :( Baby weighed 3lb 8oz.
At 33 weeks 5 days Baby measured 17.3in from head to toe. Weight: just shy of 5lbs. Developing right on track, which is a relief because at the growth ultrasound at 23 weeks 1 day Baby was behind in growth weighing only 14.6oz, which is the average for a baby of 22 weeks. The doctor ensured us s/he was still in a normal range and 7 weeks later, sure enough, had caught right up to the average growth. :)

Wow that's reassuring for you that your LO caught up! At 21+1 my LO weighed 14oz

Wow that's reassuring for you that your LO caught up! At 21+1 my LO weighed 14oz

Definitely! And we had gone so long without an ultrasound in between so I really began to wonder. I've read babies grow at their own rates and as long as they're still within a certain "safe range" for their age it's not a huge concern. Just glad both our babies are right on track. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"