what discharge is normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by hazzabeanie, Jun 7, 2011.

1. hazzabeanie

hazzabeanie mum of 2

i have on and off like a light green yellowy sort of stringy discharge only when i wipe and not everytime, i dont itch and it dosnt smell is this normal.... most of the time its a creamy colour but every now and then its different? xxx

2. catcatcat

catcatcat Well-Known Member

I had it yesterday im 7 wks and i knew someone wud post it on here soon. I had it a couple of times in my last pg and all was fine. Its hormones. Ppl always warn u about infections etc but u wud know the difference - dont worry

3. Speccy

Speccy New mummy to Matilda

My midwife said it was perfectly normal and is a sign of good strong hormones. As long as it doesn't sting or get smelly or itchy, then it's fine.

4. catcatcat

catcatcat Well-Known Member

oooh im pleased youve said its a good sign - i like good signs

5. heres_hoping

heres_hoping Angel mummy to Robert

question already answered- but just to add I'm getting this on and off too! Wasn't worried about it being a bad sign, but glad to hear it's officially a good one! haha :flower:

6. xxEMZxx

xxEMZxx Guest

I have this too, had it last time too and it was greeny/yellow which you always hear means an infection but I think a lot of pregnant women have this. x

7. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

I get it too, horrible stringy greeny yellow discharge. Sometimes it looks like someone blew their nose in my underwear ugh!! It's normal :)