What do braxton hicks contractions feel like?

PurpleIvy44

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked over and over but I don't think I had them my first pregnancy. So I sat down and it felt like the baby was pushing against my spine with her feet out towards my belly really hard. I felt tightening in my uterus area too. Pretty sure it was but it was only happened once.

Mine feel like my belly is getting hard and I can feel as it happens, however the very top and bottom of my belly are still soft. It lasts for about 30 to 45 seconds and it goes away.

My whole belly goes rock hard and very tight, doesnt hurt by any means but can be uncomfortable.

i get a hard belly, lasting a few seconds to several seconds. i generally dont feel her move when it is happening. it sometimes makes me feel the need to exhale but so far they've never hurt.

I always get a weird feeling with my breathing right before a braxton hicks. Then the pressure and tightness just builds and builds until my belly is rock solid. Then it fades.

Thank you. That's what it must have been b/c my belly got really hard and there was a lot of pressure like she was pushing really hard but it wasn't her just the contraction. One wasn't too bad but I don't know how it's going to be if I get them over a period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->