what do hic cups in the baby feel like?

ellie1275

pregnant- 2nd trimester
Reaction score
hi girls,
I have been wondering if my little one has had them yet- as my friend said her baby gets them every evening (she is 4 weeks ahead of me)
she said the feeling was low down, a twitch and rhythmical.
I feel all sorts from kicks to movements to twitches to spasms etc but thought they were all movements

just as I was sitting writing another thread on here I felt a weird sensation very low down that repeated one after the other about 6 or 7 times then stopped then started again about 5 times,it has stopped now but could this have been hic cups? it felt a bit different to normal but not really that distinguishable??

:wacko:

It depends which way your baby is lying really as to what it feels like.
When my minx was breech, it felt like someone was popping bubble wrap right under my skin.
Now she is head down again, I still occasionally get the bubble wrap feelings really really low down, or sometimes (tmi alert) in my actual bumhole.. its very weird.

Again, when she has been laying back to back (as she is now) when she gets her hiccups, you can see a little area of my belly move - like I have really mild hiccups, only without making any sound.

I sometimes get them for a little bit, but as she's got larger, she sometimes gets them for 15-20 mins at a time, poor little mite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->