What do I do? PLEASE HELP!!!

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Well I have been on Provera for two months! And I have been using ovulation tests to figure out if I'm ovulating or not! Well... I haven't ovulated in two months! Could be longer but just started testing! And now I have an OB/GYN appt. On the 12ty and I'm scared what she is gonna do, if she does anything! I'm hoping to get on Clomid but don't know if my insurance to cover it.... What else can they do to get me to ovulate? Please help! Need advice before my appointment..

hi! I came off bcp in early February, had an anovulatory cycle for 2 months and took provera to induce my period. I then had another anovulatory cycle and took provera again. I am now on CD6 and I started taking Soy Isoflavones yesterday in hopes of ovulating this cycle. I am taking Soy Iso days 5-9...I really really hope it works! I am also buying evening primose oil tomorrow to help with my CM. Those are a couple of natural things you can do to help. If this doesn't work, I guess the next step is Clomid.

Are you just relying on OPK? I never get a positive OPK testing every 12 hours but based on BBT, ovulation cramps, CP and CM I know I really am ovulating. Are you doing anything else to test?

hi! I came off bcp in early February, had an anovulatory cycle for 2 months and took provera to induce my period. I then had another anovulatory cycle and took provera again. I am now on CD6 and I started taking Soy Isoflavones yesterday in hopes of ovulating this cycle. I am taking Soy Iso days 5-9...I really really hope it works! I am also buying evening primose oil tomorrow to help with my CM. Those are a couple of natural things you can do to help. If this doesn't work, I guess the next step is Clomid.

Okay, what & where can I get them? Cause I don't do either!

Are you just relying on OPK? I never get a positive OPK testing every 12 hours but based on BBT, ovulation cramps, CP and CM I know I really am ovulating. Are you doing anything else to test?

I don't produce CM but I do check CP... And it is always low, hard, closed, wet...

Okay, what & where can I get them? Cause I don't do either!

Provera is a prescription you need from your doctor. But if you have periods on your own you don't need it. Soy isoflavones is a supplement you can get at Walmart in the vitamin section! It's like 6-7 dollars. Evening promise oil can also be found at Walmart in the same section.

Well I have been on Provera for two months! And I have been using ovulation tests to figure out if I'm ovulating or not! Well... I haven't ovulated in two months! Could be longer but just started testing! And now I have an OB/GYN appt. On the 12ty and I'm scared what she is gonna do, if she does anything! I'm hoping to get on Clomid but don't know if my insurance to cover it.... What else can they do to get me to ovulate? Please help! Need advice before my appointment..

You said you have been taking it for 2 months. How many days and when during those 2 months have you been taking it? How long were your cycles once AF started?

Some women use soy to stimulate ovulation, but be aware that it can also throw your cycles way off. You may want to temp for a while or go to the doctor to find out what is wrong before you start taking supplements.

You said you have been taking it for 2 months. How many days and when during those 2 months have you been taking it? How long were your cycles once AF started?

Some women use soy to stimulate ovulation, but be aware that it can also throw your cycles way off. You may want to temp for a while or go to the doctor to find out what is wrong before you start taking supplements.

I take it on the 13th for 5 days, then get my period on the 20th for 3 to 4 days! So I should ovulate on the 6th and nothing! No cm & co doesn't go soft, high, open, or wet!

Are they doing blood pregnancy tests before taking the next round of Provera? Just because AF starts on the 20th doesn't mean you will ovulate 14-16 days later. Some women have perfectly normal natural cycles that last longer than that. What if you don't ovulate until the 15th? Then you are taking the Provera before the embryo would even have a chance to implant.

I'm not sure how it works! My nurse said if I'm pregnant I shouldn't get a period! I'm hoping she is right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->