What do I do?

KX

Reaction score
Rebecca keeps sticking her hands down her throat when she isn't getting paid any attention, and starts wrenching. I thought she would grow out of it, but she hasn't, its getting more frequent-what on earth do I do?

I tell her no, she listens usually after the 7th time then starts pulling her hair! It's all attention seeking, but surely at 9 month that's a bit young? :?

Or am I going to have my hands full? :cry:

just try and blank her i no its hard but it is more then likely for attention.
Becky is more then likely experimenting, seeing what makes you tell her off and seeing the reaction ect.
Dior smacks her heads of brick walls and head buts things untill her nose bleeds :shock:

But she is making herself sick! She is a dafty! :lol:

aww bless her, shes a little madam isnt she :lol:

I really dont know what to sugest hun, maybe what Dionne said, if you ignore it then she will learn its not going to get a reaction from you so she might get bored and stop...untill she thinks of something else she can try hehe.

hope she stops soon for you

xx

aaawww hun that must be hard wo watch ingoring her is teh best option

Have you tried distracting her with something else? Does she do it when she's in a temper or if she's just sat there? Ella will headbut the floor in a temper, but someone made me see that I needed to look at the reason why she was in a temper (normally because I'd stopped her from doing something or taken something off of her). Since I've started distracting her she seems to have less tantrums.

what about gloves or something to make her hands to big to fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->