What do i say to him?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
My OH had slept with some girl he knows after a party and she is pregnant. He is made up he is going to be a dad and all that and wants to be there and get involved with everything but last night he told me he was scared that she is going to stop him seeing the baby or end up saying its not his baby because he said that she isn't the nicest of people and he got really upset and just kept asking me what do i think he should do about it and he is scared incase he isn't a good daddy.

i told him he will be a great daddy and to keep on being involved and that if worst comes to the worst then i will be there for him and he doesn't have to do it alone either way.

He is so upset and worried, i don't know how else to comfort him xx

Your Oh got a girl pregnant after a party and your ok with this? I think thats comfort enough for him. All you can do is wait and see how it palms out as its to early to say what will happen if she is still pregnant. Fair play for him getting involved though.

Your Oh got a girl pregnant after a party and your ok with this? I think thats comfort enough for him. All you can do is wait and see how it palms out as its to early to say what will happen if she is still pregnant. Fair play for him getting involved though.

I wasn't with him at the time that it happened. He has accepted me with a baby, i think it would be unfair for me to say no to him because he is going to be a daddy. xx

wear a condom! Why sleep with a girl who is not very nice and no protection? You sound supportive and will be there for him

Just let him know your there and you will support him. It's hard in this situation, especially with men because once they have something in their heads its hard to get out!!

x

I wasn't with him at the time that it happened. He has accepted me with a baby, i think it would be unfair for me to say no to him because he is going to be a daddy. xx

Ah I get it now. Dont know what you can say to him other than support him which I think is great that you are being supportive about it and he wants to take something to do.
I just hope he sont make a habbit of that for your sake as you seem really nice.

Haha wow are you sure you're not with Irish Conor? Funnily enough the girl he's with now is called Raych and we're all from Liverpool :p small world...

Tell him that he's gonna be a great dad and that Jayden adores him.

And there's no way she can take the child away from him,he can take her to court and ask for a DNA test.
And that you'll support him and help him with whatever he needs no matter what...:hug:

aww sweetie :hugs: just being there for him and talking will be enough :hugs:

And there's no way she can take the child away from him,he can take her to court and ask for a DNA test.
And that you'll support him and help him with whatever he needs no matter what...:hug:

Totally agree...sounds like you're doing everything you can to support him. He's very lucky to have you :hugs: x

Wow hun everything seems to happen to you doesnt it!! I agree with Amy... :hugs:

wow sounds like your being incredibly supportive already hun x x

Totally agree...sounds like you're doing everything you can to support him. He's very lucky to have you :hugs: x

I agree. Just make sure he knows you're there for him xx

It sounds like you are being supportive for him. Just assure him hes great, and like Amy said, she cant just take away his kid. He can take her to court. Its great that you can see it like - he accepted you with Jayden, you will accept him with his child. Things will be alright, just be there for him. :hugs:

thanks girls, he coming down today so going to mention a few of these things to him. just feel mean because i know how much he is excited and looking forward to being a daddy and shes acting like a cow. ian has even offered her to go to his and talk about things likes scans, the birth and after xxx

Aww hun you seem to be so very supportive of him all through this. I hope the child support is affordable to you? If she is not very nice as you say, then it might be a good idea to get a DNA test done in any case, so that he won't end up paying child support and having a bond with a baby who isn't even his. If the girl is reluctant to get him involved, I seriously doubt that she is even sure it is his. You don't want to get in the middle of any melodrama hun, so better to sort things out at the bud. Ask him to at least talk to the girl and make sure it is his, at least for legal purposes.

:hug: You are so much more warm and kind than I think I could have been if I were in your situation, so cheers to you!

Aww hun you seem to be so very supportive of him all through this. I hope the child support is affordable to you? If she is not very nice as you say, then it might be a good idea to get a DNA test done in any case, so that he won't end up paying child support and having a bond with a baby who isn't even his. If the girl is reluctant to get him involved, I seriously doubt that she is even sure it is his. You don't want to get in the middle of any melodrama hun, so better to sort things out at the bud. Ask him to at least talk to the girl and make sure it is his, at least for legal purposes.

:hug: You are so much more warm and kind than I think I could have been if I were in your situation, so cheers to you!

In bold - Not sure what that means lol

But thanks, ye it's hard watching all this go on especially knowing he as got his hopes so high up and then she could just crush him so i know i have to(and want to be) supportive to Ian as he is being so supportive with me over me + Adam as things aren't going to well at the minute xxx

She just means that if u both end up living together and he has a child with someone else u will have to financially support the child out of your joint income xx

She just means that if u both end up living together and he has a child with someone else u will have to financially support the child out of your joint income xx

Thanks Hayley :D
He wouldn't be moving in for a while yet and i wouldn't mind helping support Ian with the baby emotionally and financially as i would never let Jayden go without so therefore if me and Ian would be getting a joint income the baby would not go without xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->