what do implantation cramps feel like?

All my cramps, backache and spotting has vanished, although I still get the pinching type pain in my ovarie,.. will test again in 2days and i'll let ya'll now the update! send us some :dust: pleaseeee :)... congrats sunshine!! :happydance: x

Got my bfp today so maybe it was implantation cramps

Congrats!!!!! <3 <3
Happy and healthy 9 months!!
Any other symptoms??

Thank you. Honestly I feel pretty normal, had every symptom last month but not much this month at all. Good luck

That is encouraging :)
I am starting to lose hope because I caved and tested last night and this morning. Both bfn :(
I am 9 dpo (the tracker i wrong) and I would have thought that it would at least show a light line by now??
I did see another post where it took the gal until 13 dpo, but she was having a good number of symptoms so then I started to feel bummed out by it..
Was your line pretty noticeable or was it faint?

I got my BFP today, and I'm SOOO excited.

On 9dpo (the day I expected af -- but working backwards and adjusting the date, I would have only been 9 dpo), I had cramps that felt like af. I don't normally get cramps before, only the first or second day, so I thought FOR SURE that's what it was. When it didn't come the next day, or day after, I started to get hopeful. I did not have any implantation bleeding. Just lots of lotiony cm and af cramps that one day. They weren't fluttery like some describe, but they weren't stabbing either. More like a constant crampiness that lasted 4-6 hours.

Wishing you all BFP and implantation cramps lol

Congratsssss!!!!

That is encouraging :)
I am starting to lose hope because I caved and tested last night and this morning. Both bfn :(
I am 9 dpo (the tracker i wrong) and I would have thought that it would at least show a light line by now??
I did see another post where it took the gal until 13 dpo, but she was having a good number of symptoms so then I started to feel bummed out by it..
Was your line pretty noticeable or was it faint?

A lady I saw took frer at 11dpo and got bfn then got her bfp later. My test 11dpo -

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-02-11-27-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-02-11-27-54.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
Still faint but definitelt there! j can see it from my phone so that is a good thing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->