What do implantation cramps feel like??

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi! I had a question I thought someone might be able to answer who has been pregnant before.

I've been suspicious that I could be pregnant due to sore breasts and a bit of nausea, but my hpt's haven't really shown anything, I think it's probably too soon to test though. Not sure where I am in my cycle because I recently switched back to the pill and everything's out of whack, but i'm probably something like 8-10 days after conception. But then today I have had a dull pain in my lower left side all afternoon and evening, kind of feels like where my ovary is, and also pain in the lower left side of my back. I was wondering if this is what implantation cramps feel like? They don't feel much like af cramps, and i don't expect af for about another week if it comes when it's supposed to. Also, how many days after implantation does it take before hcg will show up on an hpt, anyone have any experience with this? I'm not convinced of anything until i get a bfp but i am just curious and trying to pay attention to my body. Any info is appreciated!! :) Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->