What do they really want? - UPDATED

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
It's Ian's 19th on the 9th November and i asked him what he wanted but alls he said was... me :blush::rofl: so i told him to stop being stupid and tell me what he wants off me which led to a pretty rude conversation :rofl: but anyways what do you get Lads for their birthdays? Lads are so hard to buy for!! :hissy:

xx

Ok since he wouldn't tell me anything that he wanted, and the whole not having money thing i bought him a pair of trainees and a jacket which is what he asked for of his mum but i got him it instead haha x

:rofl: I'm shit with presents, I give money.. :dohh: So thoughtless.

:rofl: thats what i usually do but i want to give him something special :blush: haha ... was going to get him a phone cos the mong lost his but he won't let me! x

Usually something gadgety. Or money lol I hate buying for lads

i got my OH a wii last year as a joint xmas/birthday thing. he wont be gettin as much this year tho, it was only cos it was his 30th! really dont know what he's gona get, i think katie will be a good enough present!!

If he has said that all he wants is you, then id go out and buy myself soem sexy undies ... and a bow ...Id dress up and put the bow on my head...Here you are..Happy birthday..what can i do for you ;) ;)
:rofl:

If he has said that all he wants is you, then id go out and buy myself soem sexy undies ... and a bow ...Id dress up and put the bow on my head...Here you are..Happy birthday..what can i do for you ;) ;)
:rofl:

:rofl: thats what he said he wants (well the bow didn't come into it though lol) i think i'd want to get him something as well as ermm .. giving him a happy night haha xx

haha Elli !
I have the same prob, luckily my OH writes a list for Christmas lol!
I agree with bexy get him something gadgety, or set him a budget, take him shopping and say he cant come back with change lol :)

haha Elli !
I have the same prob, luckily my OH writes a list for Christmas lol!
I agree with bexy get him something gadgety, or set him a budget, take him shopping and say he cant come back with change lol :)

Yeh .. maybe i should just give him the money and then mix it with a little bit of Ellis idea haha xx

yep mine says whatever, then a fwe days before his bday or xmas picks someting after i have bought him something totally unrelated! i start asking now what he wants for xmas so i get a good idea, but still have no ideas. so awkward.

I never know what to give...I wander around the stores for hours and then settle for a watch or something.:rofl:

I bought my bf 10 hours of driving lessons.
I know what you mean, so hard to buy for!

My OH is into reading and dvd's so hes quite easy to buy for :) I feel quite lucky now reading all this lol

I normally get him some clothes and some aftershave or something like that, i got him a chain last year and some clothes and he seemed happy! Im giving him money to get driving lessons this year though !

My OH has his bday on the 10th of november he's gna be 26 so far i have got him two new tops as he has hardly any clothes and i'm gna get him a belt as well cos he has one he always uses and it looks so worn lol. They are hard to buy for tho.
xxx

umm its hard isnt it buying for blokes when they dont give you any clue...
how about something fun like a remote control helicopter? I bought my OH one for christmas last year he loves it and he's 28 :D

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...tor-R-C-Picoo-Z-Micro-Helicopter/Product.html

My OH is sooooo funny all he wants is a coffee maker and a pasta maker :lol: I think he's really middle aged!!

Hmm, I've never thought of giving money to my spouse. Sorry, seems impersonal to me.

Get him some cologne and a nice sweater or a nice chain. Something that he will have that will remind him of you.

Your not long with this guy are you chicky??

I card a kiss and a little mans gadget or new cd album depending what kinda guy he is in a nice box! Bingo!

Together next year? Spoil him a bit more and add a fluffy teddy lol!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->