What do u/did u dress ur 4 month old in?

MummyinJune

Reaction score
everyone i know dresses them in jens but i hardly ever do!! just soft dungerees mainly :)

At home mostly just a onesie and tights/socks. It's most comfortable when she's rolling about the whole time.
When we go out I prefer soft dungarees or a winter suit now it's getting chilly!

My LO is nearly 4 months and I still dress him in sleepsuits if we're not going out. If we just go to my Mum's I'll leave him in a sleepsuit too. In fact, thinking about it, I only really dress him up for the inlaws lol. Not sure why! I love him in his onesies though, makes him still look like a little baby : ) I think with the next one I'll just buy sleepsuits and not waste my money lol

At 4 months my LO was always in a long-sleeved vest and a babygrow at home and when we went out I'd put socks, a hand-knitted cardi and matching hat on him with either a blanket in the pram or a snowsuit over in the baby carrier (he was small and it was very cold back then)..

I dress Lo in soft dungerees too or boy leggings :) I put him in jeans once and they looked so uncomfy I changed him an hour later x

She has got jeans but doesn't wear them often. She's usually in leggings and a top or sometimes a skirt and top or knitted dress and tights.

He was and still is in soft cord type pants, soft combat pants and some jeans with the soft kind of lining inside.

I just think its a waste of money spending £20 or so on outfit they will outgrow in 2/3 months....sleepsuits are the way forward. I have over 100 6-9 months, 2 dress, and a top and jeans- any outfits tops jeans are brought from ebay second hand. I refuse to waste my money. In another 5 years or so, I will buy her things new, because she will be in them for a year or so and will wear out before she outgrows them

usually rompers or sleep suits. sometimes il put him in little jogging bottoms and a long sleeved top but very rarely put jeans on him.xxx

Mine either wears sleepsuits or track suit bottoms and t-shirts.

The 3-6 month dungarees are still a bit long for him.

LO is 3 months not 4 but we won't be buying any more clothes for a while so it'll be the same. He's usually in a sleep suit and cardigan and a snowsuit if we're going out or occasionally soft trousers and a jumper/cardigan. Never jeans, don't like how babies look in them.

Jen got given almost all her clothes so far, I've only bought a handful of things, mostly basics like vests, sleep suits etc. We go out everyday (DH works from home) so she always has an outfit on. Mostly soft pinafore dresses with tights, tho she has jeggings and jeans too! :haha: She only has her sleep suit on at bedtime, as I call them her jammies.

it's hard to fine jeans in the US..I dress her in sweaters, cloth pants, & dresses

Tights & dresses. Leggings. Jeans & Tops. Any outfits really. I keep the sleepsuits for night time

I keep sleepsuits for night time too. My Lo got so many outfits as presents and we're working our way through them.

I dress my lo in outfits every day.. I only use sleep suits at bed time..

I use tights, leggings, leggings and jeans.. I like them ..
Long sleeve tops n dresses

Flynn only wears sleepsuits at bedtime, they are pjs.
Some days we have a pyjama day if we aren't going out and can't be bothered but he doesn't settle as well at night on those days iykwim?
He usually wears jeans, dungarees, trackiebottoms and wears tshirts, jumpers, button up shirts. All sorts really, he looks like a little grown up! And he always wears shoes.
I do like babies to look like babies but for some reason I just think mine doesn't suit it, he looks at you like your horrible to him if you dress him in something he doesn't like. He has a very clear personality and we dress him accordingly.
Only time he goes out in a sleepsuit is to get weighed.

Vincent is 16 weeks and we normally dress him in romper suits or dungarees as I find tshirts and tops ride up a bit. He got loads of clothes as gifts so we do put him in trousers and tops as well, just not as often.

Mine was mostly wearing dresses and tights or leggings with a top during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->