what do u think?

spicyorange

Reaction score
I'm 8dpo today, (cd25) and I expect a 31 day cycle but can't be sure as this is first month off bcp. I've had no symptoms any day except yesterday when I had some sharp pinching stitch like pains on one side near my hip. Today back to nothing.
I have 6 tests: 2 really cheap 20mui/ml. 2 asda 15Mui and 2 cb digital.
I want to keep the digi until I get an indication elsewhere. I dint want to test too early. So when do you think I should test? When would the 20ml ones show up do you think? Was trying to wait until Xmas eve or 23rd but am struggling. Not temping and can't order more tests online as I'm away for Christmas soon.
What would you do? How early did you get a bfp with a 20ml?

i used wondfo and frer and both gave me a bfp at 8 dpo

my wondfo i think was 20miu but i dont remember. i just know it was super cheap, like about 20 cents, and i bought it in bulk. its definitely better than frer in my opinon. i also didnt use first morning urine. i had a ton of tests sitting in my bathroom box stash and i took 5 tests for fun at 4 pm on a saturday and SURPRISE! i didnt know i was pregnant but the tests definitely werent lieing.

i didnt have my usual PMS symptoms but i also had symptoms ive never had before and they were pretty intense

i also had no cramping when i normally have excruciating cramps between ovulation and period.

I think 10 or 11 dpo with a FRER. Although I test every day since 3dpo. :rofl:

And I would test with the lower miu tests.

I did get a BFP with my daughter the evening of 9dpo with an "implantation dip" on my chart on the morning of 8dpo.

FX! I'm rooting for you!

I bought two 10mui ones and thinkI'll test Saturday (10dpo) but my total lack of symptoms has me sure it well be bfn.

I would test on Saturday and then again Monday
Use the cheapie first and then a frer if u see a hint of anything

The asda one the 2 in a pack for a £1 ?? Use them first just because one day it's a Bfn doesn't mean 2 days later it won't be positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->