• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what do u think?

A

abbysbaby

i was fine yesterday until i got into bed to go to sleep and all of a sudden within 5mins i was throwin up alot and had a clear out, then woke up today and i was fine all today no prob eating, and now im startin to feel sick again. i had exact same as family yesterday food wise and they didnt get sick..im just wondering if this is linked to something. mum phone midwife but obv there is nuthin much for them to go on, they asked if i had a show, which i havent or waters and again no, but some people dont get that, i no im not in labour cos i dont have pains but im just wondern if the sickness and clear out is something more?

I havent had the sickness, but i did have 'the clearout' :blush: with 4 of my labours. I went into labour within 24 hours each time. Good luck hun if this 'is it' :hugs:. xx

sounds like a bug probably. i know there's aot going around at the moment. hope you feel better soon

i no it may be tmi but what was ur clear out like, was it bad, cos i went to toilet 3 times last night until i was clear..

i no it may be tmi but what was ur clear out like, was it bad, cos i went to toilet 3 times last night until i was clear..

Yes it was bad, as in tummy cramps and still having feeling I needed to go even when there was nothing left :blush:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"