what do uz think of this?

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
I had my cub scan today and wheni got home and looked at my scan i noticed summit below the belly!!!! is this wat i think it is???

xxx

Attachments

• kirstys fne 024.jpg
    kirstys fne 024.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 101
Aww love your pic its great, looks like a little willy to me lmao! X

i kno i was like! no im seein things but i think it is! ooo its aboy prob xxxx

awww cute! What are you hoping for? or dya not mind? x

i was hoping for a girl! but im happy ether way as long as flump is healthy! but girl wudda bn nice but 2 b honest im kinda excited at the fact its a boy lol

xx

i have no idea hun im crap at telling things out like that haha x

great pic though

Great pic, though at 12 weeks you cant really tell the sex yet.
It could easily be the cord floating down there aswell.

so they say! but i know few ppl who hav had really experienced sonographers who can tell the diff! jus wish i asked now lol! well after 15mtns of tryin im not to botherd!

xx

cute pic! But really at that stage could be either, dont get your hopes up just yet.. the ''willy'' could easily shrink down to a girly foo foo thingy haha i hate the usual word for it, makes me cringggeee! I saw a video of development, and at 12 weeks the babys bits looked like a boy, but turned out to be a girl. Even had what looked like balls! lol

xxxxxxx

oooo so maybe il get my princess after all! i really did want a girl but got excited that it could be a boy! guess am happy ither way jus 6 weeks and i can find out for deff!!
xx

6lilpigs and mummymadness are ones to ask hun, they the gendr predictors :p:p

lovely clear pic tho!! cute bubba xx

I found this paragraph on a week by week pregnancy thingy! now i know were not experienced sonograph ppl but surely it means it cud still make it obvious esp if is a boy coz of extra bits!

xx

Your baby

During the first trimester, most of your baby's energy was devoted to development; from now on, she (or he!) will concentrate more on growing. In the next 10 weeks or so, your baby's weight will increase from around 28g (1oz) to nearly 400g (1lb) and her length - now about 7.5cm (3in) from crown to rump (see Sleeping like a baby, below) will more than double.

What's happening now

Your baby's neck is getting longer and her chin's becoming more pronounced, making her look more human. She's now about the size of a peach, and soft, downy hair (lanugo) is growing on her upper lip and eyebrows.

Your baby's external genitalia have now developed enough for an experienced ultrasonographer (ultrasound operator) to tell whether you're having a girl or a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->