what do yall think??? HONESTLY!

crystalnjimmy

Hypothyroid/Metform/TTC#1
Reaction score
took these with fmu. only 7dpo according to FF. see sig for chart :)
couldnt help it. wanted to POAS lol looks negative but really not sure :shy:
only lets me attach 5 at a time. I am going to do some editing & add more lo thank you & good luck!!

IMG_20110405_124022.jpg
IMG_20110405_124036.jpg
IMG_20110405_124058.jpg
IMG_20110405_124321.jpg
IMG_20110405_124346.jpg

I think it is a negative test, but at 7 dpo, nearly everyone will test negative!
Good luck!

Is that a dollar tree test? I just posted one also I see a real faint line

thanks. I know it is still early. Today is my OH's dad's birthday, he passed away in 06. I thought it would nice to see 2 lines on his birthday... wishful thinkin :)

Looking at your chart id test in a few days sweetie, but it looks great :thumbup:

oh thank you poppy!! & congrats!! it recommends me to test the 17th & I have one test left lol so hopefully I can save it til then :p if not, guess I'll have to get some more then :)

If your temps stay up after that 6dpo dip id be tempted to test at 9dpo :winkwink: but thats just me i poas from 7dpo :haha:

If your temps stay up after that 6dpo dip id be tempted to test at 9dpo :winkwink: but thats just me i poas from 7dpo :haha:

lol yea I am POASA too. especially now that I am getting the hang of temping & everything. I don't like to get my hopes up tho. disappointment is the worst! seeing one line & hoping & praying for 2 just breaks me down...

Can understand that, but you'll get your bfp and fx'd its your turn this cycle :hugs:

thanks so much! I am hoping it is my turn this month. It would awesome! If this month is my month, I could have a Christmas baby! oh I have to stop. I will get all worked up & then let down. I love thinking about it but I hate it too

looks neg to me also :( sorry girl. keep testing!

didnt want to read n run, i might see something faint but i am not sure. Good luck and Fxd tho

its negative BUT its early! i never got sniff of line until 11dpo :)

I see uv been trying long time :hugs: i was ttc 2 yrs and then bfp then MC then bfp :) iv seen the baba now ;)
so dont give up i know how fustrating it is x:kiss:

thanks babyhopes. It is very frustrating! but being a part of this site & talking to you girls & everything just gives me hope each & everyday! thank you & congrats! H&H 9 months!

I can't see a line yet but I hope it comes for you! I was looking at your chart, and wow! you have long cycles! I don't know your back history here with charting but have you checked into seeing if the doctor could help regulate your cycles? If you're not already pregnant, it might help with becoming pregnant in the future! (again, if you're already working on this/etc, sorry for commenting on it!)

thanks chiclets. I think I might have PCOS. I have been to a general dr but she wasnt very helpful. waiting on insurance in july to see new dr. I have not had AF since Halloween 2010!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->