What do you all do for a living?

I'm an Adoption Panel Clerk and my DH is a team leader of a claims handling team. I want to be a stay at home mum though!!

Well,I'm the first to post,I'm nothing! :rofl:

I was working as a Sales Assistant,(yep,just the regular job,no clever job 4 me) lol - but I quit when I was 5 weeks due to problems with the manager. So now I'm unemployed. But thinking of going into Childcare when I'm ready to start back. So I have a career instead of not having one. But we'll see how it all pans out. :)

I work at a post office as a counter clerk but on maternity leave at the mo. OH is a security guard at the job centre/dss offices.

I am a nursery nurse at the mo but dont think i will be returning to work there. xxx

Im a stay at home mum but before I gave up work in January I was a Deputy manager of a day nursery and I have been the manager previously for 8 months but I hated it, I have been a qualified nursery nurse for about 10 years, I wont ever go back to working in a nursery though

I'm a university student and I work in a bookshop.Currently on maternity leave...

Both me and OH work for Renault .. I'm a customer service advisor and OH is a Renault Technical expert. I'm off on mat leave in 2/3 weeks though i cant wait :happydance:

I work in a bingo hall, have been there over 14 years now! OH works nights at Royal Mail mail centre :) I am to be a SAHM when mat leave runs out tho xXx

I'm a forklift driver/logistics person at ASDA A.G works at the counters mostly in the fish dept

I work in product development. Quite boring really lots of spreadsheets, but get paid to go shopping!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I work for Public Health with the Healthy Beginnings program..I do home visiting with new Mamas and their babies and DH is a police officer.

I work in nursing on the medical floor of a hospital :D

Just a question for nurses, why wont you go back to working in a nursery?? I noticed a couple of you said you wont.

I work for the city. I am in the midst of a career change. It's kind of complicated. Basically, I was doing one job, and that job was making me sick (I worked that position for over 7 years) and so now they have to give me a different job. Until then, I remain on "sick leave" with full pay. It's been that way since June.

I work in nursing on the medical floor of a hospital :D

Just a question for nurses, why wont you go back to working in a nursery?? I noticed a couple of you said you wont.

In my view nurseries are changing since the old days, its all about paperwork now and health and safety which is important but the nursery I was in went OTT with it all, I think its all about money and development of staff rather than the children sometimes, the stress that is put on management is too much pressure, in my eyes its not about fun as much anymore, this is just my opinion though

Im a prison officer at Wormwood scrubs as of May 09. Temping at the moment because not allowed to work in the prison while pregnant. My OH is at uni studying music management. He also co-owns an underground house music label, produces and djs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->