What do you all do for a living?

I'm a full-time health and social care student, OH is a plumber...he's the money maker lol and always reminds me of it when I wish to buy something nice for myself

I done that course! some years ago now tho.....:rofl:

I am a manager of a 24 hour 'independant living scheme' for adults with physical disabilties (its care home type thing) and I also run a floating support service in the community for adults with physical disabilties. I love my job:happydance::happydance:

Aww polo princess you and oh work together...how sweet:)

I am a merchandiser and my DH is a SNR Project Manager :happydance:

I'm an office manager for a landscaping company and OH is currently living in France doing security. i am hoping to move out there when the property is built.

I'm a Registered Nurse working in trauma orthopaedics, OH is a carpenter everywhere else but his own home!!!!

I have my ECE and provide childcare in my home for 2 families. I love it :) DH works at our international airport as a preboard screening officer, basically he is one of the ones who check you or your luggage before you get on the plane. (he is a higher up called a pointleader) He's been there for 5 yrs.

I'm a preschool teacher now, but i'm going to school for english so I can write books and to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse. My OH is a Marine

I work in nursing on the medical floor of a hospital :D

Just a question for nurses, why wont you go back to working in a nursery?? I noticed a couple of you said you wont.

dont have the hours i need x

I'm a Plumber and OH works in Plumbers Merchant.. Im the one who gets my hands dirty... He's got a kushty job!!

I'm an Administrative Assistant for Human Resources. DH is the engineering and housekeeping Supervisor. Quite ironic he's a housekeeping supervisor as he's quite the slob. :rofl: :rofl:

My OH is at uni studying music management. He also co-owns an underground house music label, produces and djs.

Ooooohhhhh so does my OH??? Maybe they know each others stuff? Can I be nosey and ask which label he runs?! xx

im a human rights campaigner, boxer and work in pizza shop. my OH is owner manager of food shop x

Up until i was about 16 weeks pregnant i was a care assistant in a nursing home for the elderly! Since then i have changed my job role and now im activities co-ordinator! Not long left now though!

I waitress and bartend.... looking for something different though, I'm tired of working for/with crappy ppl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->