• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What do you call it?

The Mote.......

Were to lazy to say the word Re before Mote.

At my mams it was always the zapper but at mine now we're posh and call it the remote :haha:

its a remote here. used to call it a clicker when i lived at my mums.

I call it the remote now but when I was lil we used to call it the tele box :blush::haha:

We call it the remote, my Mum used to call it a zapper!

Just remote or flicker. When I can't remember I call it "The thingey ma bob" and then I do the action of pressing the buttons and aiming the remote at the TV :haha:

Remote or buttons :D.

DD calls it "Tumble" because she's obviously made the connection between the remote and all the Mr.Tumble we have on sky+!

It's a Bit Bot in our house. Always has been, don't know where it came from but even when we moved in with my gran, she understood that was it's name.

Hahaha! I call it the didger but my stepdad is also one of those that calls it the doofer LOL x

Growing up the digerydoo and in our house its just remote.. must think up a funky word lol Oogledapper maybe lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"