What do you call your baby girls "parts"?

Wirral_Kitty

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm trying to think of a nice term to use for my little baby girls bits. When I was little I used the word "rudie" but I dont want her to think there is anything rude about them when she grows up. How about "fluff"?

we call it her "foof" god knows where that came from!

We call it a mini. It was the first thing that popped into my head one day when my darling son followed me into the toilet and nearly fell over in shock when mummy didnt have a willy :haha:

xx

:haha:
We call it a mini. It was the first thing that popped into my head one day when my darling son followed me into the toilet and nearly fell over in shock when mummy didnt have a willy :haha:

xx

My four year old daughter calls hers her "girlie bits". Seemed logical!

We have lots of different names including Noonie, Fanooter, and cha-cha!

I don't see what's wrong with vagina? I have a son, but if I have a girl next, it'll be vagina.

Nothing yet, all the 'nicknames' make me cringe but the word vagina seems so...clinical!

and I guess technically the vagina is just the inside bit anyway...? Sorry haha

I use what my mum and dad used!

For a girl - tuppence or tup-tup
For a boy - digger!

i have a little boy but I grew up calling it 'nelly'

Oh this thread makes me laugh! And I'd never thought about what LO should call hers (although she has a long way to go yet). I don't think I ever had a 'name' when I was little, just used to refer to it as 'down below'. Although I now hear my Mum and Aunties say 'foofie' or 'queer thing'! (Yes, their conversations know no boundaries when in a group - is it wrong to still be embarrased at the age of 30?!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->