What do you call your baby girls "parts"?

im so glad someone has asked this question lol ! i have 2 sons so its always been willy here. but lately they have noticed mommy doesnt have a willy and what does mommy have ? plus this one on the way is a girl so they are bound to ask... i always called it tuppence but i dont like that tbh.

We use "fairy", but there's so many different ones out there....... My eldest (9) came home from school once asking why she had a fairy, one friend had a minnie and another had a foofa! You can imagine my reaction :shock: :rofl:

Nothing yet, all the 'nicknames' make me cringe but the word vagina seems so...clinical!

I just think vagina is a really horrible word, I wouldn't call myself a prude but I really hate saying it! When we were growing up it was a mini but I think I'll say foofoo because I find it funny :haha:

And as I've said in a similar post before, my adult friend still calls it her 'cookie' so there is another idea :rofl:

My mum used to call it a fairy, haha. I don't really refer to it at all at the moment, I only say I'm cleaning her bum! I agree that vagina doesn't seem right, too clinical, but I don't know what else to say!

My sister (5) calls it her "ladybird."
I think I'll use the same if I ever have a little girl.

We call it her "fanny" :shrug: TBH I don't really like any of the terms, but you have to pick one. We have also used "minnie" too, but "fanny" seems to be more used.

i dont think there is anything wrong with vagina - although nobody actually says vagina do they? or penis for that matter!

we are cock and fanny!! (me and DH lol)

though i think i would say foof for a girl and willy for a boy

xx

we call it her foof, her vajayjay or her fairy!

My BIL calls his little girls her china??!!!

Xx

we used mini for keira she does sometimes say fanny but mostly its mini and at the momenet we say dinkle to connor but as he gets bigger and when were talking about boys bits with keira we say willy

Foo foo in our family. I hate using the word fanny - personally i think its a rude word and i would hate to hear a child say it. And im not prude by any means!

haha, when I was little I called it a Nu Nu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->