What do you call your baby girls "parts"?

Foo foo in our family. I hate using the word fanny - personally i think its a rude word and i would hate to hear a child say it. And im not prude by any means!

i agree ,when she came out with it we were totally shocked aparently hd 11yr old niece had said it when she sated with sil we soon tried toget her back to minni lol i too am not a prude in any way but dont like my 3yr old saying it

lmfao at the girl who said Wilbert! haha :rofl: LOVE it

when i was little i can remember asking my mum what it was called and she told me it didnt have a name

You could always just stick to 'girl parts' until she's old enough to call them by their proper names.

I always used cooter when my daughter was young. Once my oldest son was born, the general term for both kids became "your privates".

my 3 girls call it there "fangita"...dont know where that came from i always used flower!!

My OH calls his a widgy.... Hahaha. Always makes me chuckle.

x

We call it by the proper terms. Either vagina or vulva. No need to sugar coat anything about her anatomy.

My daughter calls hers vagina, we never had a name for it when she was little and as she got older she asked me one day what it was called, she caught me off gaurd and I couldn't think of a prtty little name of it, so I told it as it was! :haha:

When me and my sister were little we called it tuppence, but I don't like that since our dad took us to rent a thomas tank video and the lady at the counter asked him if he had a tuppence - we were horrified :rofl:

I think I'll go with ladybird for my LO. I must admit I'm quite supised at how many UK ppl have said fanny.. Ive always told my children off for swearing if thy've said fanny!!! I dont know why come to think of it! lol

My OH refers to it as her 'foof' but I can't bring myself to say anything other than 'lady bits' - I think I'm a bit of a prude like that................ :blush:

Let's wip a flannel around your otsits and wotsits here! My son knows he has a penis and testicles but really... On an everyday basis it just sounds crazy to use that, winkle bum bum, odds and ends is fine by me!

Omg this thread is making me pee myself! Thank lordy I have a boy, thats all I can say! Willy is SO much easier! I'd have no idea what to call my daughters bits if I had one...I mean, when I was little, for some reason me and everyone I knew called it a Lou-lou!!! But now I know that's an actual name, I can't call it that! All the other names i've read on here make me cringe, but vagina? I know that's the correct term but I just can't bring myself to call it that! My mum just used to refer to it as "down there!" That's what happens when you're raised by catholics :haha:
I think if I have a girl next, we'll just go with "girl bits..." :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->