What do you call yours ?

I flip flopped between "baby" and "my little stowaway". Haha. "Stowaway" came from the fact that my son snuck in there and set up shop without anyone having a clue. Best surprise ever. :haha:

Most of the time I simply call him "baby". In the beginning he was my little flower, then after the gender scan it just seemed weird because flower is a feminine noun in my first language... So I started calling him Little Owl every now and then :) He's most active at night, so it definitely fits him.
But I must admit that sometimes I am tempted to use the actual name I want to give him... I try not to as we've decided to wait until our son is born before choosing the name, but it's hard, I really do have my mind set on one!

Ill be honest I just say it or the baby. I can't bring myself to use pet names for anyone I don't know why, just me being weird lol x

Ours was "Blip" until we knew the gender, and then we began referring to him by name. Every once in awhile we'll jump back to Blip.

Our little man was "flubber" and then we used his name. This one is currently "bean" but will change once we know the gender.

I was "little bit" when I was inutero haha and grew up with little bit as my family nickname-- I've always thought it was pretty fitting because I'm such a tiny person

Ours is little bean as when we went for a early scan she said it's the size of a little bean and when we were telling family what they said at scan little bean stuck :) it's quite fitting me and my best friend call each other bean and when she had her DD she was nicknamed mini bean and still is lol xxx

my little girl was always peanut or sweet pea, this one is usually bubs at the moment and pumkin lol, haven't talked much about baby so not properly nicknamed as only immediate family know at moment

Roxy was "bubbles" before we found out gender.

Octopus.... :haha: sorry but the movement is quite crazy at times... I know the nickname won't stick because my first one it was alien :haha:

Peanut for this one :)

Last one was Baby Duck until we found out she was a girl. Then we started calling her by her name as we had that picked out even before I got pregnant (and were subsequently harrassed by parents who hated that name but we named her anyways :) )

Our last baby we called "the housewarming gift" lol as we got pregnant the night we signed the contract to buy our new home. This one we affectionately call "Squishy"

I've always called mine 'my little kupo' it's a final fantasy reference... I'm a nerd lol

i called them baby and i decided names which both start with S, so now they are Baby S! :)

I call mine little Mickey (i love mickey mouse) but my family call him bubba,
when my friend was pregnant this is what i called her baby, but now it kinda annoys me, but i leave them to it :)

ours seems to be called beanie. because i had some bleeding and had an early scan and he looked like a kidney bean! haha x

My first was called seahorse, as her first scan looked just like a little seahorse. We didn't find out the gender with her. This one we call the guppy, but we found out it's a boy, so we also call him by his name, Emmett.

We called Molly, kidlet or Small Kid (and DH nicknamed my bump "Tummis the Baby Engine", lol). We also referred to her as Miss M or Miss Boo, and we call her MollyBoo all the time now.

This one is Baby Z or Z-Baby or Turtle :haha: or Smallish Kid, according to DH and "Bay-beee!" according to Molly.

We tend to say 'the baby'. I'm quite guilty of saying 'it' or we both say 'he' although we're staying team yellow.

We referred to her as peanut or the little parasite (very lovingly of course). She moved like crazy during all of our ultrasounds so she was sometimes called peanut the dancing parasite. Now that we know gender and are set on a name we call her Emerson, Emmy or Emersaurus (I burp a LOT and hubby always jokingly blames her and says it sounds like a dinosaur).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->