What do you call yours ?

Porkchop. It's what we called our conceptual child for years. It's stuck since I got the BFP, and since we're team yellow, we don't have an actual name for it yet.

Other times, I just call it he/she.

Been called 'Spud' ever since we found out we were expecting, and it seemed to fit even moreso once we found out he was a little boy. Everyone in the family refers to him as 'Spud', so I think it'll definitely be a nickname that sticks. ;)

With my son I called him bean and when I found out he was a boy we started calling him by his name jordan. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I immediatly called her bean 2 :) when we found out she was a girl we also called her by her name which is serenity. This one I either call bean 3 or beebsy :) once we find out what we are having it will be called by its name either dominic or avery :D

"the baby" haha.. not a fan off cutesy names haah, each to their own :p x

My son was ( and still is) Squidge or occasionally Mr Squidge if we are being formal ;) this baby has been 'baby' or 'little sister' which I feel bad about - she should have her own pet name!

We are boring :D - we called our first "Babby" up until birth, and this one we always called "Tinybaby" until we found out the gender, and since then he has been "Benjibaby" (we decided on the name Benjamin).

we call ours nemo. it's one of our favorite cartoon characters-and he's the little swimmer that made it!

Sesame seed, because that's how I visualized it to my OH and my OH called it little seahorse which I think is cute. c:

We call him by his name, or prince, peanut, little one. Mostly by his name.

we call ours 'baby' or mostly 'biddy beat' or 'biddy' we arn't finding out the gender so it will remain this way :flower:

We actually call ours what my username is "bubbe monkey" we love monkeys and we thought baby looked less like a peanut or bean and more like a little bubble being blown out the bubble thingy :)

We will find out the sex in 5 weeks hopefully so "he" or "she" will be used but I like little bubbe monkey I think it suits baby very well.

PS: how do I upload a profile pic?? sorry bit of a forum div :)

packman... because thats how he or she looked on the 6 week scan

We don't have a name for ours yet...I refer to it as 'bean' on here, and me and hubby call it either 'the baby', 'squirt', or 'sprog'. Maybe when we've had a scan and actually seen the baby, a nickname will come to us.

We referred to my son as "Little Buddy" and now this one "Gummy Bear". We still call my son that and will probably refer to this one as GB for the pregnancy!

Usually call it bean or 'baby'.

We obviously don't know what we're having so we usually say 'it' :blush::oops:

My surprise is generally called "the bump" by other people and pumpkin by me coz I got my BFP on Halloween! But as soon as we find out gender we will refer to him/her as Ethan or Niamh.

My dd was wiggle munch until we found out gender and then referred to her by name. I love being able to use their name, and I think this time it will be nice to talk to Emilia about Ethan or Niamh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->