What do you do....... (Another EbAy question!!!)

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
When someone hasn't paid you?

I clearly wrote on all my auctions that payment must be made within 5 days of end.

This has gone on for about 8 days now, and nothing!

I have emailed her 3 times, telling her if she is stuck for cash I can wait for it, there's no hurry but just to let me know, and she hasn't replied.

What happens now, cos I know it is all different for sellers on Ebay now, with no Neg feedback etc, but I have never had this before?

:help:!!!!!!!:blush:

Edited to say that I am not too keen on contacting Ebay cos I don't want it to get all bitchy! I would rather it was sorted out, even if she just tells me she doesnt want the items and I can relist them!

I'd just re-list them. If you had it in your description that you are to be paid after 5 days and you've contacted the buyer then you are in the clear, IMO

If i were you I'd report to ebay, because if you just relist them even though she never paid she can leave you negative feedback xx

send another invoice, if no reply open a dispute... atleast then you can reclaim your ebay fees back, otherwise they soon add up. if it does turn nasty report her to ebay. if she's not paying you she may not pay others, ifyou report her and she gets a warningyou could help preventothers getting messed aound... making the world a much lovelier place :p

xXx

Did u have other bids hun cuz I think u can send a second chance offer to the person that bid (& lost out).. that way, u still sell it without relisting. Thats providing the other person/people that bid actually still want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->