• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What do you do to spice things up

SKP

Reaction score
Every know and then ppl say that Bd'ing gets monotous, and thrill killing, and thinking its mechanical and al lthat jazz.

What do you do or your hubby do to spice it up?

i just try to forget the baby making issue.. its after the baby dance that i find it hard to be romantic... im like no.. dont mess around with me im trying to lie as still as possible!!! :flower:

Yeah :) Dont mess with me, Im beat out hahaha

Yeah :) Dont mess with me, Im beat out hahaha

TOTALLY IN THE SAME BOAT!!!!! I have a passive DH who after I have made ref's to a few times has yet to help me spice things up...take the initiative once and a while?!?!?! Plus I know it helps when we O...so yeah toss that aside when you are hardly in the mood but doing it to do it. I know the reward will pay off...just so hard sometimes.:wacko:

Honestly, and maybe I'm not the "norm" lol, the idea that we could be making a baby just made me feel that much closer to my hubby. And we've never really had any issues there... I do get pretty "randy" though right before I ovulate, so that helps ;) lol.

Obviously having IUI last month kinda took all the fun out of THAT particular try! haha.... but we still DTD later that day and it's pretty much always fun for us. Even after TTC for over a year!!! We do make sure to spice it up a bit more during our "off times"- lol- to keep things interesting. Also, when we do have the house to ourselves, we get a bit more romantical with candles and what not. Kinda corny and silly- but it's nice ;)

However, there are going to be those "we just gotta get it done" moments... lol... part of the process if you've been at it for a while.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies! Baby dust coming your way!!!!

One thing that has helped us is making sure I look good at bedtime. I know my hubby loves me no matter what, but I did realise that the saggy bum PJ bottoms and over-sized T-shirts I had started to make my regular bedtime outfits were not exactly highlighting my best assets or making him in the mood.
I have a ton of cute pj's and nighties, I just got out of the habit of wearing them. They are not as cozy to be wandering around the house in at night, but for sleeping in they are totally fine. I pulled them out and have bee making more of an effort. DH certainly has been very appreciative!! Although I wonder if he realises what's changed other than him wanting to dtd more?!!

Anyway, that's helping us...Good luck to us all!!!

Yeah I have some sexy outfits, that he bought me at Christmas. I lets him pick it out so I now it entices him lol.

Me and OH were concerned about it all being a bit forced so I went out and bought LOADS of new underwear. Properly expensive stuff too!! :D:D

Well since we have to do it in the middle of the night (cause of hubbys work schedule) trying to spice it up is really not a big deal. I just want to get done and go back to sleep! BUT tonight I thought I would treat him and I am wearing a pair of his thermal hunting long johns! LOLOLOLOLOL! He will probally get a good laugh out of it anyway!

Yeah, my hub gets a kick out of me wearing his underwear.

Honestly, and maybe I'm not the "norm" lol, the idea that we could be making a baby just made me feel that much closer to my hubby. And we've never really had any issues there...

Me and my OH are the same way it's never really an issue with us. From time to time I will wear sexy lingerie to spice up the night but it's like I tell him it's not going to stay on long so might as well come to bed wearing nothing at all. lol :winkwink:

sexy lingerie, different places round the house and because we live on an acreage and no one can see in our living room window, it always feels a bit 'risky' DTD right in front of it.....just in case! ;) haha And I have to agree with one of the girls who said that knowing we could be making a baby actually makes it a bit more fun! I always find I'm more in the mood when I know that egg could be just around the corner! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"