What do you do when the witch flies in?

2moms2be

Reaction score
Hi girls :)

Witch is on her way (tomorrow or Tuesday; I'm definitely out this cycle), and I went and got a mani/pedi, going to have a glass of wine, make some comfort food, and get back on the horse, so to speak :p

Just wondering what you all do to take care of yourselves when she shows up <3

yeah deffo need a bit of pampering!! i usually feel a bit sorry for myself, have a bath and a hot water bottle on my belly coz its usually bloody painful, then have some chocolate..
when she is about to go (ie. not heavy and painful) then I hit the gym hard and eat healthy etc and wait for ov day..
when she has gone then we BD straight away just for fun :) :wohoo:

I buy myself a present every time the witch arrives!! I have my eye on some new boots for this month if she arrives! This could get expensive...!!

I buy myself a present every time the witch arrives!! I have my eye on some new boots for this month if she arrives! This could get expensive...!!

Lol!! That's an expensive habit to get into.... But very appealing ;)

I allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself, drink some wine and then buy myself a "consolation present." Consolation presents have been everything from a hair cut to a new pillow, to a new pair of shoes. I'm cheap so I try to make sure not to spend more than $20 on them, but have occasionally exceeded that (like in the case of the haircut which I justified since I needed that anyway). :)

Cry? Lol. No that's usually a few days before AF arrives but I know she's coming.
I just usually just think "That's ok, we get to have fun trying again" :) and to be honest I'm never really surprised that she shows her ugly head after 20 months!

if af does come im gonna make sure I have a bloody good birthday as I turn 30 in a few weeks and will have a good drink:haha: I was heavily pregnant on my 21st too lol

if af does come im gonna make sure I have a bloody good birthday as I turn 30 in a few weeks and will have a good drink:haha: I was heavily pregnant on my 21st too lol

I hope Friday proves your pregnant for your 30th! I'm 30 in May and hoping to be pregnant for it too!

I feel sorry for myself and get the junk food in to make myself a little more fat haha xx

haha yes always good to get a food baby if you havent got a real one on the way I think!!! :)

Yes the present buying thing can get a bit expensive... but as well as buying shoes and handbags (!) I also just treat myself to little things like a posh (by posh, i mean 5 or 6 quid as opposed to 2!) shower gel or posh shampoo/conditioner. Just something to perk you up a bit :)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->