What do you do with your 11 week old?

Sam292

Reaction score
How do you fill your days? We have been going for a long walk every day, he spends some time on his play mat and bouncy chair and i move him around the house so he is seeing other rooms. We have been going to a baby singing group once a week and i usually spend a little bit of time singing to him every day. When i cook or sit down to eat i chat to him about what im doing. Just wondering what everyone else does and looking to steal ideas!:winkwink:

Similar stuff. Long walk in the pram every morning. Walk to the shops in the sling in the afternoon so she can have a proper look round at everything.

For playing I alternate bouncy chair, gym, general climbing around on playmat and tummy time on my bed. We have friends with babies round once a week and lots of visitors for lunch.

We also have the daily battle to get her to nap for more than 10 minutes!

They are very boring at that age.

Feed, poo, sleep.

I don't think i did anything, i can't really remember! I tried to play with her and show her interesting toys and things but all she wanted to do was sleep on me, lol.

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time for playing and going to groups and showing him things when he is a little older to appreciate it. What i would do if i could go back if spend all my timing cuddling your LO, cuz when they start to move around, they don't want cuddles anymore!! Lol.

We have just hit 12 weeks. We go for a walk depending on the weather, time on her playmat with toys over, tummy tine (which she hates), nappy-off kick around time, bouncy chair, swing, lots of cuddles and singing! We're introducing different toys and she is starting to pay attention to some of them, and then there's the 40 minute walk around the house every few hours trying to get her to sleep, only for her to wake 15/20 minutes later!

Edit - I also forgot about baby clinic every other week and we meet up with friends several times a week, some of them with babies, some without!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->