What do you do?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Waiting4Bump, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

When you're "bored"? If you ever have time to get "bored" :dohh:

I'm meant to be resting at the minute, but I can't because I go out of my mind with boredom when I'm just sat at the laptop, or watching TV! :dohh: I have no idea what to do with myself. I've just been eating myself silly. :haha: x

2. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

When the kids are in bed, and when they've stopped creating and making excuses to scream my name, im usually on here or watching tv. And i get bored too.

I usually get up and wash up or something which is even more boring!! I dont know, i moan all day that i want to relax, then when i relax i have to get up n do something :dohh:

3. Whoppy-pop

Whoppy-pop Amelia-Rose

I'm awful for feeling bored and have to keep myself permenantly occupied. I knit, sew, do sudoku, make jewlery, bake, oh and play pretty much every rubbishy FB app going!

4. Waiting4Bump

Same here. I could so easily go to sleep, but I'd wake up about 8 or 9 and be awake all night :dohh: And I have an appointment early in the morning so I don't think I should nap now.

I might nip into town and get a book to read, but I don't know which ones I could get that wouldn't send me to sleep :rofl: Maybe I'll stay in the warm and watch the Soaps all night :dohh: x

5. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I usually read or cook!

Or....if you can afford to (and dont already have one!) get yourself a nintendo DS...addictive!!! :)

6. nievesmama

nievesmama Proud mum of 3 xx

I get bored way to easily.
    Im supposed to be taking it easy after my op , but i go stir crazy doing nothing.
    I tend to clean, sit on pc, playstation ( play my kids games lol) or totally over eat!!!

7. Waiting4Bump

I don't know where my DS is, or I could play on that :dohh: I'll have to have a look for it now - I don't know where anything is. I've even lost my bank card and I'm stuck without that :blush:

I'm watching Hollyoaks at the minute, and then having my tea so that's me entertained for the next hour & then I'll have a search for the DS! :thumbup: xx

8. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit bored of my DS now but I was signed off work at 28 weeks pregnant and it was my life saver! Started to hurt my hand cos I played on it that much!! xx

9. Snowball

Snowball Resident badass

I have a nice long bath and then spend forever on my hair which although sounds a bit boring I really do enjoy a bit of quality time with the GHD's :rofl:

10. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

well right now im drawing on my hands! :p

11. Waiting4Bump

Yeah, you know what? I'm going to watch Hollyoaks and Emmerdale, while having my tea, then watch the other soaps, & have a nice long bath with loads of bubbles. Wash my hair and do that properly :thumbup:
    Thanks girlies x

12. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

I spend time online when i'm bored but when theres nothing going on, i end up doing cleaning or annoy OH in one way or another :haha:

13. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

lol i was just thinking this! in fact elli take the words out of my mouth! james is late night shopping, and maddi went to bed at 6pm so i thought, ooo feet up time! nope can't do it! started cleaning :blush:

when i do have time to myself, i'm normally on here, using FB or cleaning. and i agree with snowball, i love doing my hair too! or cooking!

14. Waiting4Bump

Cooking is the one think I really can't be bothered to do! :rofl: I'm having fishy dippers, waffles and ketchup for my tea! x

15. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

I love having a good old soak in the bath but when its this kinda weather i hate getitng out and getting cold so i have quick showers.

As for doing my hair, i get bored....doing my hair and makeup nicely only takes me 20 minutes tops. :shrug:

16. Waiting4Bump

When I say a nice long bath by the way, it probably means 10-15 minutes before I get bored and have to get out :rofl: Plus, I have to wash my hair in the shower anyway, or it never feels properly clean :dohh: Don't know why.

Takes me 10-15 minutes in the bath/shower, 10 minutes to dry my hair and about 15 to straighten it, which I will then have to re-do in the morning anyway, but will only take 5 minutes as opposed to the whole 15! :thumbup: Get an extra 10 minutes in bed! x

17. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

Hope u have a nice un-bored evening :)

Ive got eastenders at 8, and im going to chat away on here until then!!

18. Waiting4Bump

I'll probably be on here at the same time as watching the TV as well. I always "watch" the Soaps, but couldn't tell you what was happening in them :haha: x

19. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

I have to watch them properly, i LOVE eastenders...:lol:

20. Waiting4Bump

I can't remember the last time I properly watched it. I'm more of a Corrie girl myself! x