What do you do?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
When you're "bored"? If you ever have time to get "bored" :dohh:

I'm meant to be resting at the minute, but I can't because I go out of my mind with boredom when I'm just sat at the laptop, or watching TV! :dohh: I have no idea what to do with myself. I've just been eating myself silly. :haha: x

When the kids are in bed, and when they've stopped creating and making excuses to scream my name, im usually on here or watching tv. And i get bored too.

I usually get up and wash up or something which is even more boring!! I dont know, i moan all day that i want to relax, then when i relax i have to get up n do something :dohh:

I'm awful for feeling bored and have to keep myself permenantly occupied. I knit, sew, do sudoku, make jewlery, bake, oh and play pretty much every rubbishy FB app going!

Same here. I could so easily go to sleep, but I'd wake up about 8 or 9 and be awake all night :dohh: And I have an appointment early in the morning so I don't think I should nap now.

I might nip into town and get a book to read, but I don't know which ones I could get that wouldn't send me to sleep :rofl: Maybe I'll stay in the warm and watch the Soaps all night :dohh: x

I usually read or cook!

Or....if you can afford to (and dont already have one!) get yourself a nintendo DS...addictive!!! :)

I get bored way to easily.
Im supposed to be taking it easy after my op , but i go stir crazy doing nothing.
I tend to clean, sit on pc, playstation ( play my kids games lol) or totally over eat!!!

I don't know where my DS is, or I could play on that :dohh: I'll have to have a look for it now - I don't know where anything is. I've even lost my bank card and I'm stuck without that :blush:

I'm watching Hollyoaks at the minute, and then having my tea so that's me entertained for the next hour & then I'll have a search for the DS! :thumbup: xx

I'm a bit bored of my DS now but I was signed off work at 28 weeks pregnant and it was my life saver! Started to hurt my hand cos I played on it that much!! xx

I have a nice long bath and then spend forever on my hair which although sounds a bit boring I really do enjoy a bit of quality time with the GHD's :rofl:

Yeah, you know what? I'm going to watch Hollyoaks and Emmerdale, while having my tea, then watch the other soaps, & have a nice long bath with loads of bubbles. Wash my hair and do that properly :thumbup:
Thanks girlies x

I spend time online when i'm bored but when theres nothing going on, i end up doing cleaning or annoy OH in one way or another :haha:

lol i was just thinking this! in fact elli take the words out of my mouth! james is late night shopping, and maddi went to bed at 6pm so i thought, ooo feet up time! nope can't do it! started cleaning :blush:

when i do have time to myself, i'm normally on here, using FB or cleaning. and i agree with snowball, i love doing my hair too! or cooking!

Cooking is the one think I really can't be bothered to do! :rofl: I'm having fishy dippers, waffles and ketchup for my tea! x

I love having a good old soak in the bath but when its this kinda weather i hate getitng out and getting cold so i have quick showers.

As for doing my hair, i get bored....doing my hair and makeup nicely only takes me 20 minutes tops. :shrug:

When I say a nice long bath by the way, it probably means 10-15 minutes before I get bored and have to get out :rofl: Plus, I have to wash my hair in the shower anyway, or it never feels properly clean :dohh: Don't know why.

Takes me 10-15 minutes in the bath/shower, 10 minutes to dry my hair and about 15 to straighten it, which I will then have to re-do in the morning anyway, but will only take 5 minutes as opposed to the whole 15! :thumbup: Get an extra 10 minutes in bed! x

Hope u have a nice un-bored evening :)

Ive got eastenders at 8, and im going to chat away on here until then!!

I'll probably be on here at the same time as watching the TV as well. I always "watch" the Soaps, but couldn't tell you what was happening in them :haha: x

I have to watch them properly, i LOVE eastenders...:lol:

I can't remember the last time I properly watched it. I'm more of a Corrie girl myself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->