What do you drink on a night out?

If I start on the shots I know i've had far too many lol! x

Rose wine is a main thing.. but if Im not in a wine mood and feelin adventurous I go for the disarrono and coke or vodka. VK blue also!

I thought I was going to be the only one mentioning Dissarono then, basically I drink that!

But if none it will be Vodka & Orange

mmmmmmmm, a nice cold pint of larger, I could just do with one of those right now!

Really depends, if I am just having a social few, I like larger, but I tend to get bloated easily, so my other fav is rose wine ( blossom hill white zinfandel to be exact!)

oh, and then, sometimes i will have vodka, lime & lemo, or even a g&t!

Defo not a vodka fan!

When im out i always have Disaronno amaretto & coke and sambuca shots!

I thought I was going to be the only one mentioning Dissarono then, basically I drink that!

But if none it will be Vodka & Orange

Thought i was going to be the only one mentioning Disaronno too! I love it but it seems not many people actually know about it, I introduced it to all my friends and they now love it too!

when i could drink was either vodka and coke or bottles of wkd or barcardi breezers

I usually drink a beer . I like Newcys , or Beck gold. I don't like any of the stronger(18%+ alcoholics).

Depends on where I am...
If I'm out to like a restaurant or pub that it's sit down - usually anything from Caesar's, margaritias, lots of fancy mixed drinks.
If I'm at the bar, usually start off with a jaggerbomb, and usually malibu and coke.. and polar bear shots!

i always stick to rose wine now :D used to drink perino and lemonade x

If I drink Wine I mostly drink red Southafrican wine.

When I drank, it would be malibu and coke, vodka redbull or WKD

Vodka n redbull all the way babyyyy cant wait for my first 1 lol xx

Sleeman's Original Draught if I'm in a beer mood. Rum and Coke if I'm in a hard liqour mood, and Butter Babies as a shot (Butterscotch liqeour and Bailey's... yummy yum yum!)

White rum and fruitjuice, easier on the tastebuds than vodka :D

Mmm..Cosmo's, Vodka and Orange, Vodka gingerbeer and lime, southern comfort and lemonade, morgans lemonade and blackcurrent :)

Favourite shot is raspberry sambuca! :D yummy!

Ahh, cant believe I forgot stiffes n lemonade :D

I usually drink Beer when I go out and know I have to drive home. I know my limit with beer.... but If I dont have to drive I will go for the Long Island Ice Tea :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->