What do you eat for lunch?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I'm at such a loss. I can never find anything for lunch. Its such a pain, I just normally skip it and then end up pigging out on crap later on in the day. What do you eat for lunch?

Usually a sandwich. But I've not had anything for lunch today.

I usually have a sandwich or toast but ive had nothing yet today !!

(im off to the mw so im going to treat myself to a cone of chips from the chippy on the way back !)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had scrambled egg and a nectarine, not together of course lol

normally just have fruit but im having a BLAH day :rofl:

i usually have pasta, or sometimes treat myself to a subway..which i know is bad! but can't help it lol. Apparently its really bad if we skip lunch, my horrible doctor practically had a hernia when he'd heard i'd skipped lunch because i'd been in the antenatal clinc that day.

tomato soup with 2 pieces of toast today :happydance:

I have whateva i feel today was a hotdog sandwich!! With ketchup!!

i usually have pasta, or sometimes treat myself to a subway..which i know is bad! but can't help it lol. Apparently its really bad if we skip lunch, my horrible doctor practically had a hernia when he'd heard i'd skipped lunch because i'd been in the antenatal clinc that day.

Mmmm Subway! I may leave early and get some before class hah

I'm not really into sandwiches so I sometimes have a small portion of leftovers from last night's tea or maybe egg and soldiers. If I really can't be bothered a bowl of cereal does the trick:blush:

My lunch varies - it can be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, leftover from dinner the night before, pizza, frozen dinners, etc. I can't skip meals because I'm hypoglycemic and I'd faint. :rofl:

the last 2 days have been Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches. Easy! :hugs:

I suck at lunch too. I don't know what to have even if I'm home and got all the food in the world and the facilities to cook it. I just don't really do lunch. At work I have a box of cereal so at least there is something. So far today I've had two sesame seed bagels with butter and yeast-ex, a bag of smokey bacon crisps and a packet of maltesers. I suck!

Soup or jacket potato!! Lovely mmmmm

i normally eat a sandwhich with crisps or soup and a bread roll or jacket pototo with tuna :)

What's a jacket potato?

I ended up with a cheese sandwich and carrot sticks. I went to the grocery store though and bought 50 bucks worth of stuff to actually eat

a jacket potatoe is a large potatoe baked in the oven/microwave with the skin on

I have different most days:

beans on toast
scrambled egg on toast
left over pasta and bol sauce
soup and a sandwhich
jacket, beans and cheese
jacket tuna mayo
pitta bread with sald/hummous

x

I rarely eat lunch...did when I was pregnant and on Sundays but usually never.
I'm more of a Brunch girl! :rofl:

im glad im not the only one! i totally suck at eating lunch too...

rhys has a sandwich with fruit and a yogurt/cheese chunks

and im usually running around doing housework whilst he's distracted by food for 5 minutes!

by the time i have a moment to myself its 4pm and i think 'may as well wait till dinner!'

if im having a good day ill grab a sandwich and a bag of crisps or a bowl of cereal

What's a jacket potato?

I ended up with a cheese sandwich and carrot sticks. I went to the grocery store though and bought 50 bucks worth of stuff to actually eat

Baked potato? Do you not eat them? You're missing out! And none of that microwaved potato crap, you want to salt the skins and bake in the oven for an hour and 15 mins so the skin is all tasty and crispy. If you're really adventurous you want to scoop out the insides after an hour, mix with butter, spinach and cheese and put back int he skin. Sprinkle with a little more cheese on top and also paprika and bake another half hour. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->