What do you eat for lunch?

Starbucks coffee.

Ask me what I have for breakfast?! It will be coffee too. LOL

soup and a roll, or a sandwich from the shop, and mcoy salt and vinegar crisps and a bananna

Soup, mini sausage rolls, bagel and peanut butter, tuna fish and crackers, salad with cut up chix and lemon juice, leftovers....that kind of thing

I had a piggy lazy day today, I had:

A Egg mayo butty, yogurt, viscount and a packet of quavers. Then about 30 mins later I ate a huge bag of giant buttons!!

Oink Oink!!!

What's a jacket potato?

I ended up with a cheese sandwich and carrot sticks. I went to the grocery store though and bought 50 bucks worth of stuff to actually eat

Baked potato? Do you not eat them? You're missing out! And none of that microwaved potato crap, you want to salt the skins and bake in the oven for an hour and 15 mins so the skin is all tasty and crispy. If you're really adventurous you want to scoop out the insides after an hour, mix with butter, spinach and cheese and put back int he skin. Sprinkle with a little more cheese on top and also paprika and bake another half hour. Yum!

Mmmm I eat baked potato a couple times a week, I just didn't know they were called jacket potatos. Potatos with sour cream? Yummmm

I'm bad and eat mostly crap for lunch :rofl:

Lunch is a bit of a tough one with me too!

usually a salad, brocolli with hummus, a wrap, or leftovers from the night before.(not all in one sitting, just diff ideas) If I get really crazy, sometimes baked nachos with salsa, cheese, peppers and onions. Mmmm!

I'm currently eating mine now - pesto spaghetti with chicken. I find it difficult to choose things to take to work to eat - no oven or nething here, so usually it's 2min noodles or frozen meals. On weekends I'm naughty and have marmite and chip sandwiches or something similar.

My OH and I usually have some kind of egg with toast or french toast.

I usually just have a Weight Watchers Smart Ones.... They are really really good.

I normally have 3 ryvitas with light philly & cucumber or ham & today I have spaghetti & a round of toast then later I'll have a bag of crisps a yoghurt & an apple

I always have lunch, Im sometimes basd with brekkie and miss it if Im busy and just wait for lunch or I have a couple biccies and a cuppa tea to tide me over.

For lunches I usually have:

Wraps
Sandwich
Soup and bread
Scrambles egg on toast
Houmous with pitta, carrot, cucumber, peppers, cheese and crisps (yummy)

Whatever I have it always includes a packet of crisps as they are my downfall, Im addicted, I do try and have one bit of fruit aswell but Im allergic to some fruits and it depends how my skin is, for example if my skin is sore as I have excema an apple will aggrevate it and make it worse so I would have a banana instead.

Today Im going to have cheese, ham, cucumber and mayo wrap, packet crisps and a banana, gonna go and make it soon :happydance:, Im starving, had one slice of toast and 2 biccies this am

today me and rhys have had tomato soup with a roll and we've had a bowl of fruit to share (banana, strawberry, grapes and chunks of cheese)

I've had an Egg Mayonaise sandwich & a snickers choc bar.

I want more chocolate now. :lol: Addicted to it!

I'm rubbish at breakfast and never normally bother with it. Lunch is usually and sandwich and a banana as I have it sat at my desk. Although i'm signed off work at the moment so i'm being a bit more adventurous!

Today i shall mostly be eating these as my belly is off :cry:

Attachments

• DSC01018.JPG
    DSC01018.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
Uhm either..
Toast and scrambled egg
Panini
pitta bread
or cheese on toast :lol: think thats the extent of my food though sometimes i might have soup. I cant face breakfast or eating at all until 2 i know its baaad but yuck yuck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->