What do you eat when nothing sounds good?

Strangly enough, Stoffers French bread cheese pizza is the one thing I can alway eat.

I don't find that strange at all, pizza rocks! If I could eat dairy it would be top of my list too :)

Mm had a baked potato!! First time all day thy I've eaten and wasn't hungry within 20 min! Lol has anyone else given up pop? Would a 7up or sprite be bad for the baby?

I am constantly hungry but nothing ever appeals. The things that I tend to gravitate towards are crackers/cheese, grilled chicken pizza and grapes. Toast and peanut butter too.

cereal, pudding, apples, strawberries, bread.... thats what I eat most of the time

Mm had a baked potato!! First time all day thy I've eaten and wasn't hungry within 20 min! Lol has anyone else given up pop? Would a 7up or sprite be bad for the baby?

sprite or seven up is ok I think. They are caffeine free so thats good. I still drink sprite sometimes.

I pretty much live on mexican food and I can always eat good mexican style refried beans and/or chips and salsa.

sprite or seven up is ok I think. They are caffeine free so thats good. I still drink sprite sometimes.

I don't have it very often. I just crave it every so often usually when I can't get my tummy to cooperate.

if i cannot eat a thing, i warm up a peice of bread(not toast) and put butter on it.

I only had an issue with this for MAYBE a day, lol. I ate buttery crackers and drank some fruity herbal tea.

I am loving cheese sandwiches - which I never normally eat! But I have had loads in the last couple of weeks!

so funny.. bannanna and clementines for me! I think jello and toast sounds good right about now! This is the worst. For months now I have hated my appetitie and wanted to lose weight, now I feel like I am losing weight, when I should be eating. I hope my appetite comes back soon! Goodluck!

im 13 wks and i usually cant eat anything but im hungry sometimes. nothing ever sounds good :( most the time all i can manage is popcorn. sucks but idk what else to do honestly. chicken noodle soup wasnt even good. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->