What do you guys think???

maybababyin13

Reaction score
So i just got this buuuuuutt i literally shoved the test in my pocket after about 30 seconds because my lb was knocking to come in and use the toilet. I'm thinking i may have altered the result doing that? I had a stark white bfn this morning so was totally only testing to feed my poas addiction. Do the lines look too close to you guys? I'm not getting my hopes up but thought I'd post because i enjoy watching these type of threads and how they result.

Attachments

• 20171202_200223.jpg
    20171202_200223.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 31
That looks like the start of a BFP. It looks too dark to be an evap. Some people do test better with smu so that could be the reason that this mornings test was negative. Good luck with your next test! :)

Thanks for replying Bev, really trying not to get excited but my heart is pounding lol

I would be poas every opportunity after this! Good luck x

I'm so tempted now but don't think there's anything left in me ha ha ive a tonne of IC's there just calling my name!! Hubbie is out tonight so don't even have a second set of eyes

Hmmm that's tough to say!! Especially because it's an IC. If you tug on the paper the wrong way you can get a second line to appear, and once I got an evap that looked a lot like that but a little bit lighter. It's just the line doesn't seem very well defined, like the edges are a bit fuzzy.

But! It is clearly pink and a 2nd line, so if I were you I'd run out to the store and get a FRER or try another one of your IC's. It very well could be a BFP, you just need some confirmation now! :)

It looks pink to me! I definitively see it. A FRER might give a dark line, so you could always re-test, but I see it.

It's almost 10pm here so ill have to wait until the morning to get a frer. I've calmed down a little now ha ha and I'm thinking the line is from whatever way i struck it in my pocket. There'll be no sleep for me tonight!!! Thanks a mill for replying guys

I read heat can cause false positives, but I think this is heat as in applying heat like hairdryer heat rather than body heat. Honestly haven't heard of what Sander said but that's interesting and good to know!
They can look a little fuzzy until they start to become darker so that may be why it's like it is, and honestly I haven't had a line like that appear if it wasn't already some kind of pink line in the first place so I would say looks like a positive but I would confirm it with more ICs and something else too

Looking forward to tomorrow's test!

Fingers crossed for you

Stark white bfn this morning on both IC and FRER. I was expecting it but can't help be disappointed!! :cry:

Anyways I'll keep testing until BFP or AF because poas keeps me sane ha ha

Attachments

• 20171203_092219.jpg
    20171203_092219.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member