What do you ladies east for breakfast??

Mrs pg

Reaction score
What do you ladies east for breakfast? I'm struggling at the minute, don't really like bread or cereal or even biscuits by my bedside and I'm struggling with fruit at the minute, just no idea what else to try!

I have toast, feel fine on it but swap around what I have on it a lot depending on how I feel.

How about yoghurt? Or a smoothie?

Can't stomach anything but breakfast bars in a morning at the mo so usually a coco pops or rice crispy bar.
Nothing too dry like toast! X

Chobani greek yoghurt with steel cut oats- yum!

Warm chia pudding or oatmeal with raspberries, sometimes Greek yoghurt with homemade meusli, and 3 days a week a big cooked breakfast - bacon and eggs and homemade hashbrowns etc.

Cereal usually. Today I had Special K :)

Oh gosh, I can't stop eating! For breakfast I eat like a horse! I have a slice of toast, some cottage cheese with jam, and a sandwich with some cold cuts like cheese or salami!!!! Then within 2 hours Im munching again!

I'm off healthy snacks like nuts and cereal bars too at the moment. So even for snacks I'm craving meat!!

I was alternating my days before pregnancy between poached egg avocado and spinach on toast and a smoothie and now I cant handle either of them which sucks because they are my favourite breakfast choices and healthy :( lately I have been eating dry biscuits, toast with butter and the tiniest smear of vegemite and thats about it I couldnt eat anything else otherwise I would vomit I havent even been having a cup of tea because it makes me ill! How ever this morning was the first time I have eaten something I enjoyed a bacon sandwhich!!! It was delicious but gave me awful heartburn lol.
Its so hard finding the right foods that dont make you feel worse than you do

This morning I ate cheese and salad dressing. I went through the entire kitchen, but nothing else felt edible.

Oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon and some almond milk. Some days I will have an egg sandwich with avocado, tomato, onion and sometimes refried beans. Basically, the same thing I ate when pregnant with DD.

I normally just have cereal. All I could manage to eat today was a banana though.
It's hard for me to force myself to eat in the mornings.

I've been having either (or both) hard boiled eggs and greek yogurt with some fruit in it.

Curly, me too! What a great way to put it! Everything sounds gross, especially in the morning. I end up eating crackers a lot. Meh.

My morning sickness is setting in this morning for the first time. Nothing major but it's making me feel gassy. I have no idea what to eat as I have no appetite. I'm just sipping a lemon and ginger tea :thumbup:

I have been eating tomatoes on toast , milk with cereal turns my stomach ... I don't tolerate eggs during pregnancy so they are completely out. Porridge is ok but a bit heavy.

I've gone mad on crumpets but when my sickness was at it's worse it was usually water and toast as it was all I could stomach! X

I'm a cereal fiend at the moment, we have 5 boxes on the go right now haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->