What do you ladies think?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So this month I definitely felt ovulation. We BD'd two days and the day before O (well, around 11pm-1am, and I O'd around 4pm next day)
I had a wee bit of pink spotting (teenie tiny) at 3dpo. No symptoms what so ever until yesterday at 12dpo; I got painful nipples when cold. Had some weird cramps so assumed AF was on its way. Checked cervix and it's so high can barely reach it - but there was some red blood on finger when pulled out (maybe nail scratched cervix?) checked again a few hours later because am still crampy, and still can't really reach cervix and there's a tiny amount of thick creamy cm, no blood. POAS and a big fat BFN.
FF says today is testing day. Feeling full and crampy, like I'm about to come on, but there's also an odd niggling to the one side and a scratchy cervix feeling.

With my DD I had every symptom under the sun starting from 5dpo! (She implanted at 3dpo - felt it!)

I'm usually so in tune with my body but this month I feel all over the place. I think it's because this is our first month of going from NTNP to full on TTC.

Not feeling too hopeful, and too scared to POAS for a BFN 😂
What do you ladies think? Suck it up and test, or just wait til AF because it doesn't sound too promising?

If test and see what the outcome is as you sound very in tune with your body. Fingers crossed x

I gave in and tested and another bfn. So disappointed, but oh well. Hopefully AF will arrive soon so we can start trying again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->