What do you ladies think?

angelbump

Reaction score
Not trying at the mo but seems we have DTD dead on ov time this month can you tell me if you see these lines as I don't know if I have line eye. Darker one is yesterday Eve and faint one is this morning? Bfn on Digi so no idea what's going on. 1 day late and lots of cramping!

Screenshot_2021-10-24-12-47-20-67.jpg Screenshot_2021-10-24-12-37-55-62.jpg Screenshot_2021-10-24-12-47-28-01.jpg

I def see what you're talking about. The dark dark test looks like the dye is still running. Do you have a picture of how it dried/looks now? It could just be too early for the digital, some aren't very sensitive. FXed for you

NW my only worry is if it dried will all that splotchy pink then it may have been a faulty test, but if you're lines are faint it could just be too early for a digi. with DS, I had some pretty clear but faint lines on several brands and got a not pregnant. it was annoying haha so hopefully you just need another day or two fxed

Looks promising. I can see lines quite easily on all of them. My lines didn’t get dark on IC’s until 16/17 dpo x

Definitely not going mad :) keep us updated though, when are you planning to test again?

Probably tomorrow morning ☺️ I'll keep you up to date x

Tested again this morning (blue dye) hate those! One has a faint line and the other is like a barely there shadow squinted probs an evap....at this point I'll just wait until af shows because I'm so confused!

So these are the blue tests dried. Both exactly the same. Does anyone UK based have the same experience from Tesco tests?
There were shadow lines there within time frame and now bright blue but thin lines dried? So annoyed with testing at the mo!

IMG20211026092334.jpg

Can definitely see those lines!

Have no experience with the Tesco brand personally but can definitely see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->