What do you leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Since it's only one week until Christmas eve :xmas1: what do your kids leave out for Santa?

Mine will be leaving a mince pie and a glass of milk for Santa, and carrots for his reindeer :munch:

Mince pie, carrot, glass of whiskey!

We usually do mince pie, milk and carrots
But this year I got a pack of ‘cookies for Santa’ for the Xmas eve box so will be cookies instead, may also suggest a can of Coke as Santa doesn’t like milk!
My oldest was saying oh I know Santa’s real because you don’t like mince pies or milk haha!

We put Reindeer food out for the Reindeer but we also have a Christmas eve plate and we leave a mince pie & milk for Santa and Carrot for the Reindeer

Mince pie, milk and carrot.
X

Milk, cookies and mini carrots if we have them. We have to get rid of the milk right away after the kids go to sleep though because... Cats.

Milk, cookies and mini carrots if we have them. We have to get rid of the milk right away after the kids go to sleep though because... Cats.

Ha ha my cat would quite happily drink the milk and eat the mince pie crumbs too!

We are going to bake some cookies on Xmas eve hopefully they will turn out ok ! I will buy some cookies just in case so

Cookies
Milk
Carrot

DD1 usually writes a letter thanking Santa . She did it last year on a paper plate it was so cute !

I always forget until the are in bed then quickly grab something to eat and drink and leave the crumbs etc for them to find :haha: usually a mince pie and Jack and coke

We always leave out a glass of beer and cookies. And carrots for the deer!

The kids have put out the beer, cookies and carrots. Now we wait for the big man

69202616-D851-463E-984C-EED8F5E75020.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"