What do you love most about being a mum/dad?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
I love reading threads like this, they cheer me up :) so i thought i would start one of my own :flower:

So please share what you love most about being a mum/dad :flower:

In the mornings my LO has started to reach up with his hand to touch my face to let me know he has woken up for the day. When he sees me looking at him he gives me a big gummy smile :cloud9: Love it.
We co-sleep by the way

i love being the one that made them, some how i feel so clever?? lol i love taking care of them, then looking at them when they have got big and clever and thinking OMG i did that ;) then hearing them say mummy i love you . not like right now i can hear them arguing lol yeah i made them lmao xxxx

waking up to her next to me giving me a massive smile and tha massive smiles and giggles and though i hate the fact shes getting bigger i also love watching her learn to new things

I love that all my attention it sucked up by my wee women, it now means iv something meaningful to wake up for everyday. I love that she sticks her tongue out at me when i do it to her And i love the idea that ill get to watch her grow every hour of everyday for ther rest of my life.

1. I love baby breath
2. I love the cuddles
3. I love sleeping next to them
4. I love the way my 3 year old makes me laugh
5. I love their innocence
6. I love how they seem to love me unconditionally even when I have been cranky
7. I love their imagination
8. I love their curiosity
9. I love the lessons they teach me about life and about myself
10. I just love nurturing them

I love that I've finally done something worthwhile I was a waste of space before having LO

I love that we created such perfection
I love her gorgeous smile
I love cuddles all of the time
I love sloppy wet kisses
I love watching her sleep
I love seeing her happy & healthy
I love watching her grow & develop every day

I think I could go on forever!!

The smiles, the cuddles, knowing i'm the only one who can settle him when his teeth are playing up! Love bathing him, getting him in his pj's, taking him for walks/trips out, showing him off :lol:

I love the cuddles, smiles, giggles.
I love how mealtimes are now so interesting and exciting and when he enjoys eating things I have cooked for him it makes me so happy :)
I love our quiet storytime before bed and the way he flicks the pages excited to get to the next bit!
I love to watch him sleep :)
SO many things! x

Aww thanks for all the lovely answers, love reading through them :cloud9:

I've only been a mummy for 4 weeks but so far here's what i love about being a mum:

I love that she's mine and that i made such a wonderful little person :)

I love the way she makes me laugh all the time just by doing the silliest faces etc.

I love the way she stretches when she wakes up and does the loudest farts ever.. :haha: has me in creases every time she wakes up lmao! Didn't know such noises could come from such a little person haha!

I love cuddling her and just looking at her :cloud9:

I love knowing that she will be in my life forever and look forward to all the great times to come....:cloud9:

Her smiles, esp in the morning when I first say hello to her and I get a really big grin, watching her grow and develop

I love the way he laughs and smiles. It is the most pure thing in the world.

I love watching her grow & change. Each day is something new. (THis also makes me sad - as she is no longer a baby!) Its like she is never the same!

I love the feeling I get when she accomplishes something - usually something most people dont know about. Like when she could first sleep w/out swaddling, when she could first tolerate her feet being in the bathtub w/out screaming, when she first stuck out her foot for me to put her sock on, etc. Its like inside I do a little victory dance that she figured something out.

I love how she makes me laugh. Like when she is silly and wants to be chased or tickled. Or when I caught her trying to fit tampons into dixie cups. Or figuring out how to climb into the dishwasher when she thought I wasnt looking.

I love the feeling that she is my daughter & I am always her mom - that bond that is there & the unconditional love from me & her.

In the mornings my LO has started to reach up with his hand to touch my face to let me know he has woken up for the day. When he sees me looking at him he gives me a big gummy smile :cloud9: Love it.
We co-sleep by the way

I love this too :hugs: much nicer than waking up to my DH's face :haha::haha: Alex sleeps between us.

I also love the strength of the love I feel for my children....if that makes sense. I love having such precious things and I love that they are mine :cloud9:

I love that she's such a funny little character already. She's like a little old woman and she has me laughing all day. I never ever thought I could feel so much for someone, she's absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me :cloud9:
I love watching her grow up and helping her to learn new things, and I love how proud I am when she does something for the first time :)

I love the fact that she is only 7 and a half months old, doesn't know what I'm rambling on about most of the time, can't talk, and depends on me, yet she is already my best friend, my little sidekick. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"