• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What do you love most about being a mum/dad?

I love the smiles :)
I love the days that my Hubby watches him -they get a sleep in while i do the housework.. ( I know it doesn't sound fair but I get a afternoon nap :) and i prefer it that way) and walking in and finding my OH and our baby curled up facing each other talking (well Hubby talking and Cameron smiling)
I love when my husband comes home from work no matter what Cameron is doing when he sees daddy he gets the biggest grin on his face
I love that he has started putting his hand on my neck when getting cuddles so it feels like he's cuddling me too.

:)

the way he looks at me, like im the most important thing in the world, and how when i say 'give mummy a love' he grabs both sides of my head and nuzzles into me lol xx

I have to say I love everything that has to do with being a mommy. Even the sleepless nights !

I've loved watching him grow up, mostly. When he was a newborn I couldn't wait for him to be able to sit unsupported, be able to feed himself, start crawling around & now that he's started to do that, I'm looking forward to him pulling himself up on things and cruising around on the furniture! Definitely all of the milestones, it's so nice to see him growing up (but it's going too fast)

I love so many things; his smiles at me every time he wakes up, when he's being held by someone else he stares at me, his laughter makes me laugh, I never feel lonely with him, the proud feeling that me and df made him, and I love how he looks up at me and nuzzles me while feeding :) I also love it when he does a loud fart and scares himself :haha:

I just love being a mummy :cloud9:

Every morning I hear a wee noise so I sneak to the bottom of my bed and stick my head over the moses basket. When Aria notices me her face breaks into the biggest gumsiest smile ever. The if she has her dummy in and I take it out she starts breathing really quickly whilst grinning and almost shaking with excitement that I am going to pick her up :cloud9:

I love that when I walk in the room, if someone else has her, she automatically gives me this big smile and starts squirming to get to me!

I just love everything about her. She has made me happier than I ever thought possible. I was always adament that I wouldnt have kids. I got to 30 and then this little bundle of happiness and smile popped into my life and changed me forever. I just couldnt imagine my life any different now.

xxx

i love being somebody's mum!!!! its everything i've ever dreamed of...

I love her little face when she does something new, it's like she looks at me and she's so happy and excited. And when I say 'yay! Lily you're a good girl, well done!' her face is just pure joy :cloud9:

Being a mum is amazing, I love my girl so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"