What do you make of this OPK?

MindUtopia

Reaction score
First month using opks. I've been testing since cd10 and very clear negatives (really faint). Today is cd 13 and I usually ov on cd 16 or last month it was 17. I don't think it's positive yet as test line still looks just a little bit fainter, but taking it as a sign right that something is about to happen? This was with fmu as I leave for work early and don't have time to test during the day, which I've heard can be tricky for getting a clear positive. I'm assuming this means I might ov as early as tomorrow even (cd 14, early for me) or my usual cd 16/17. Just wondering what to make of this?

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 20
It looks really close- test again when you get in from work, wouldnt be surprised if it's positive!

I usually ovulate on my second day of positive opk.

Thanks very much! Heading home now so will test when I get home this evening. Probably need to squeeze in some 'quality time' tonight then!

That looks almost positive, agree with above do another when you get home! I get darker lines during afternoon/early evening when during the same morning they could be barely there

That looks very close to positive. Hopefully it will be positive soon! Good luck :D

Took a test when I got home from work about 8pm last night and this was the result. This was only with urine held for about 30 minutes so taking that as a good sign!

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583