what do you now HATE?

caz81

Reaction score
wondering if there is anything you once quite liked that you now hate? I used to like sausages, now even thinking about them makes me feel ill, my husband likes to eat them and the smell makes me feel so sick! xx

Meats of any description, but only whilst warm, hot or cooking. I can still eat it if it's cooled down or prepared for me.
I hate curries and garlic now, onions too. Oddly I really like sweet things, which I normally can't abide (am a savoury girl through and through!).
I also hate brushing my teeth as it makes me sick.

Ive actually really gone off meat :S its strange, even though of meat makes me want to puke.
Im all for sandwiches, egg, prawn (which i cant eat) cheese. Its all like what i wanted with Amber tbh.

I haven't really wanted any of my easter eggs, they're all still in my fridge.

I can't say I HATE anything yet, maybe it's too early.

I am loving bran flakes with milk and pineapples though - lol.

Ive actually really gone off meat :S its strange, even though of meat makes me want to puke.
Im all for sandwiches, egg, prawn (which i cant eat) cheese. Its all like what i wanted with Amber tbh.

I'm with you on the sandwiches! Why can't you have prawn? My MW said they were fine to me, as long as they've been cooked.

I'm with you on the sandwiches! Why can't you have prawn? My MW said they were fine to me, as long as they've been cooked.

I dunno :( 1 i want comes with lovely mayo sauce so its really a no :(
I remember waiting 1 for weeks on end with Amber lol

Im hating cream cakes at the moment, or anything creamy. I used to love them as my treat when i went shopping, but Oh bought some, and they just me me feel ill.

Coffee also makes me feel sick.

On the up side i cant get enough fruit at the moment.

I feel mine is a tad random, but the thought of soup really turns my stomach... Even just seeing it the shopping isles!

My dinners do not seem so appealing and appertising anymore, rarely enjoy my dinners, yet love a dessert and constantly wanting chocolate or cheese!! Oh not forgetting my obsession with MILK - i done 2 pints in one hit the other night! hehe!

But just soup turns my stomach!! :(

Chilli Sauce!! My OH is Asian and uses it on EVERYTHING and the smell is making me want to vomit all the time. I make him eat on the otherside of the room with the window open!

Craving junk food, Mcdonalds mainly!! My sister was the same. Also fruit which is good and Lemons of any description - Lemon Cake, Lemon Squash, Lemon buscuits. My OH even bought me Lemon shower gel, bless!

All meat, if I've prepared it, and heavy carbs like pasta and potatoes - I don't really hate it as such, just don't really feel like eating it when it's in front of me!!! Rubbish really!!

Amy xx

pre pregnancy i was a diet coke addict. It's not like I hate it now I'm just not fussed. I've bought a load of decaf cans but they have sat in the fridge untouched for 2 weeks now- this would have been unheard of a few weeks ago.

I've just gone off everything, the only thing that appeals to me at the moment are apples!!! Everything else just turns my stomach having to force myself to eat!

i've really gone off peppermint tea which was my favourite drink! :( also home made soup which i loved before. really wanting stodgy pale stuff at the moment like white bread and potatoes ... not really wanting veg or fruit! not good!

ive gone off coffee and tea, even de-caff coffee!!!

but started to like/want more fruits / fruit smoothie

Ive gone off most things even choclate! The thought of diary foods makes my stomach turn and b4 was preg was mad on cheese! Oh is asian and when he cooks curry i cant stomach it, i ate it last weekend went straight to loo to chuck up! :rofl: Ive gone mad on water,lemonade cant stand coke even looking at it makes stomach turn.

im the same with my dh and his curries, problem is he does not know how to cook so i have to do them and they make me sooo ill!!! xx

Right off the bat, all I wanted was mac & cheese... anything with cheese. ((Still like this)).

The first time I got morning sickness I had chicken pot pie, which had onions in it... hate onions now!! The taste of them turns me instantly!! Loved apple juice, can't stand it now! I have no interest in steak, it gags me. Looking at eggs they look spongey- no interest in those... um... weirdly, I had a real distaste for chocolate and peanut butter - not necessarily together, but the combo isn't appealing. I used to LOVE pb cups, can't eat them- they taste super salty to me. I got a great little Easter basket from my MIL but I barely have touched it, chocolate isn't for me.

Vanilla ice cream... mmmm... scoop me some!! :rofl:

im the same with my dh and his curries, problem is he does not know how to cook so i have to do them and they make me sooo ill!!! xx

Lol i had to laugh! Think might be why im sick he puts sooo much spices in it and when we have noodles he adds spice everything he adds spice! Forgot to add im vege and gone off quorn! so dont leave me much to eat! :dohh:

i know what you mean about the spice, he always complains there is not enough spice in all the food!! What about trying own brand quorn style products? they taste a bit different and have a different texture so you might be ok with them? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->