what do you now HATE?

I cant eat mince and potatoes. And i cant touch milk. Not even in milkshakes

Tea. I used to love tea. Makes me chuck intantly. And Quorn. I am a veggie, and still hate the thought of meat, but even quorn makes me ill now. And milk. Yuk. Pretty much most things up until 2 pm, then I'm ok for a few hours, and it starts again about 10pm.

Anything sweet. I have a really bad sweet tooth and now the sight or smell of sweets make me want to vomit. Great for not gaining too much weight, i guess.

I am craving cheese, cheese sauce on chips, and nachos.

I started out loving beans and cheese, on their own or together or with something else!

The i discovered i could not get enough of wotsits!

Then i went off beans and cheese and the thought of bread, even toast made me want to puke!

I spent a whole day whinging at OH to put an apple pie in the oven to bake as i really really wanted to eat it. I wouldn't stop going on about it, finally in the evening he put it in and as soon as the pastry started to cook i was like "Oh my god, that smells disgusting, the house smells disgusting, close the kitchen door, open all the windows i am going to be sick!"

I had to eat two ice lollies to feel better and of course then discovered i had a thing for ice lollies, particularly blackcurrant flavour!

I recently started eating toast and bread again and can't get enough of tomato soup at the minute with toast/bread. Also eating a lot of spicy food like curries, and lots of sweeties! (Naughty i know!)

I am normally a savoury girl and would pick crisps over chocolate any day and don't normally bother with sweets but at the minute jelly babies and sweets of all varieties are calling my name!

My one staple throughout it all that i have never gone off is breakfast cereal and fresh orange juice. They are my back up plan always!

Anything sweet. I have a really bad sweet tooth and now the sight or smell of sweets make me want to vomit. Great for not gaining too much weight, i guess.

I LOVE cheese... good to see I'm not the only one... Velveeta makes these small versions like easy mac and & i have them at work for when my craving takes over!! It's not even a full cup, so it's a nice small meal!! :munch: Also, broccoli with cheese (I bought nice orange Velveeta melting cheese, which you usually can make nachos and stuff with)... it worked like a charm!! :happydance:

Tea and coffee! And cigarettes! Was never really a heavy smoker before, getting pregnant was just a perfect reason to stop altogether, but now any whiff of one and i feel sick!!

Chocolate is about the only thing I've found so far that I can't handle. I've found more things that I *love* which are tamarillos (tree tomatoes), milk and avocado on toast. Lucky for me tamarillos and avos are both in season here! :happydance: I'm also really craving beer and spicy food which is annoying because I'm not allowed either of them!

I LOVE cheese... good to see I'm not the only one... Velveeta makes these small versions like easy mac and & i have them at work for when my craving takes over!! It's not even a full cup, so it's a nice small meal!! :munch: Also, broccoli with cheese (I bought nice orange Velveeta melting cheese, which you usually can make nachos and stuff with)... it worked like a charm!! :happydance:

Last pregnancy I was addicted to ice cream. This time it is cheese. I could dip cheese into cheese and be totally happy. I just ate breadsticks with cheesey sauce all over them and cheese pizza.

Wierd what we crave.

I dunno :( 1 i want comes with lovely mayo sauce so its really a no :(
I remember waiting 1 for weeks on end with Amber lol

As far as I know mayo is fine so long as it isn't homemade with raw egg.....shop bought stuff doesn't use raw egg.

I found this website useful

https://www.eatwell.gov.uk/agesandstages/pregnancy/whenyrpregnant/#cat226049

It has a section about what NOT to avoid.

I've gone off milk in my coffee now. I'll still have it on cereal but for some reason I'm off it in hot drinks! :shrug:

Pregnancy is an odd thing!!

it changes every day to something new....as soon as i eat something, about half hour later, it makes me feel sick.

Being from the USA it's really funny to read what people in other countries are told not to eat and what is ok... it's really different... kinda amusing to me and makes me wonder about the validity to all these precautions we're given...

this is about what people dont like anymore, not stuff they are not allowed to eat!! xx

ive gone off tea and milky things, chocolate, except today i ate half a chocolate bunny because i KNOW i really like choc and i had to eat it, haha, but it actually makes me feel sick now. and i have 3 more easter eggs unopened.... gone off dairy things and my meals arent as yummy as they used to be, i like toast and butter at the moment! haha. x

i'm loving things with butter on them too, especially hot cross buns but we have run out today!! xx

this is about what people dont like anymore, not stuff they are not allowed to eat!! xx

thanks... I was aware of the post topic... I have been keeping up with it for 2 days now and have already posted what I newly don't like and in keeping up with the post, it dawned on me how different we are "allowed" to eat... sorry for posting an observation...

Does anyone have any "weird" new dislikes/likes?? I was talking to one of my buddies and she was on a forum and read of this girl who had odd cravings right off the bat... she wanted to drink laundry detergent, toothpaste, hair spray... but grew to not like any of the normal foods she ate. Her appetite was completely different, she was a vegan pre-pregnancy and wanted boats of meat, cheeseburgers, dairy, all things she never ate prior... i know dr's say it has something to do with what your body's lacking in nutrition, so just wondering if anyone experienced that.

ok, wasn't meaning to upset you, do you have different guidelines then in usa?

ok, wasn't meaning to upset you, do you have different guidelines then in usa?

Sweetie, I'm not upset at all... I felt bad... cause I know you started the post, so I was being apologetic... I just read the other post you were in with Pigletpoo and commented there- so maybe I carried the fire to this post... not meaning to AT ALL!!!!! Really sorry if you thought that... it takes a REAL lot to get me fired up, I more was embarassed for "ruining" the post lines... :dohh:

Our guidelines are *completely* different, which I find just really amazing... some of these women are eating fish we're not allowed, deli meats which aren't allowed, they are allowed different medications, they are told to cook things differently for safety, the diets are just so vastly different it's astounding... kinda makes you wonder "are any of our dr's right, or just going off what they learned in school"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->